Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Troll Attack Warning: Porter Monroe Corn

Friends,

Please be on the alert for troll attacks on our website as our funds deadline nears.

These attacks include fake news articles, verbal assaults, rants about me being a bad person, streams of random characters, and other demonic spitting and hissing.

The person conducting the attacks is my old cyber stalker Porter Monroe Corn.

So when you see something? Say something!

Use the moderator alert key that is the red exclamation mark to the upper right of your display screens.

If Porter Corn attacks ALIPAC again, as he has over 40 times in the last three years, a moderator will be along shortly to clean up his psychotic spew.

Porter thinks that if he is willing to sign up at ALIPAC again and again to try to post things like pictures of aborted fetuses and swastikas he can deter us in our mission. More importantly he hopes to convince you not to support me or ALIPAC and he is willing to go beyond the pale in his obsession.

So when he attacks again. Everyone just say "Hi Porter" and notify a Moderator for troll crap clean up on aisle 9.

Thanks for being here folks!

William

Porter Monroe Corn is under many online aliases including Mexicotrucker aka immigration clearlinghouse, aka pcorn54 or 56, I forget which one. Heck, he has even created over 100 aliases right here at ALIPAC to try to disrupt our American civil rights.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I was on this site this morning....there was a post that "William G has been arrested"....but it wouldn't open to read it......was that one of these attacks?
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Porter Corn

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    When I was on this site this morning....there was a post that "William G has been arrested"....but it wouldn't open to read it......was that one of these attacks?
    Yes, it is an actual Associated Press article about a crime and he has taken the criminals name out and put my name in pretending that I have been arrested for some kind of lewd sexual conduct.

I have not been arrested. It's pretty filthy sick and twisted stuff.

Just post "Hi Porter" if you see a troll attacking and then hit the mod report button please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just post "Hi Porter" if you see a troll attacking and then hit the mod report button please.
    Wouldn't it be better to say "Goodbye Porter"?

If you do a search on this psycho his nonsense is all over the web. He has some major psychological problems.

April
    Alittle more insight into Porter Corn.

Overdrive magazine wants to interview PORTER CORN for the TRUTH?
    Posted by americatrucker
    Andy Duncan Says:

3 October 2007 at 11:52 am.

Mexico Trucker, I’m writing an article for Overdrive magazine on what an open U.S.-Mexican border could mean for U.S. owner-operator businesses. If you could talk to me for a few minutes with your ideas and insights on that topic, I’d be delighted. Please e-mail me (at the address I just typed in, above) and let me know how best to reach you. Thanks. — Andy Duncan

true trucker Says:

3 October 2007 at 12:02 pm.

He will only say that allowing mexican truckers here will help us american truckers.

This man is a proven liar, and lives a disgusting life with prostitutes on an unimaginable scale.

If you post ANYTHING he says as truth in OVERDRIVE, you will be letting down many of your faithful readers, myself included. Surely overdrive magazine does not want to be linked to PORTER CORN??

————————-

I found this in mexicotrucker site today, and cannot beleive that overdrive magazine would even think of publishing any sort of message from anyone by the likes of Rev. Porter M. Corn

Simply amazing. If overdrive does this, they should be ashamed of themselves.

http://americatrucker.wordpress.com/200 ... the-truth/

Banned
    Look for a user name followed by 111

April
    Comment by nk — 9/10/2007 @ 7:36 pm

Porter Corn is basicaly a racist against taxpaying legal white americans, and he is white himself. He is and old druggy trucker, and resides in nuevo laredo…’boys town’ and even own the website ladiesofnuevolaredo.com and promotes drug use and prostitution, as you will see. this man also is running the blog mexicotrucker.com in which he makes himself thi ‘final authority’ on the cross border pilot program. He is an ememy to all americans who have worked so hard for so long, and pay taxes, and have fought to live here legaly.
    He is arogant and disrespectful to all who oppose mexican truckers with PURCHASED CDL’s having free access to our roads in the U.S.A.

I know this man, and he is only a border town partier, and lives with prostitutes, tannies, and drug runners. check his site out, and then check mine out. mine is in opposition to the cross border pilot program, and DEFINITELY against Porter Corn – aka mexicotrucker.
    for the truth

check it out, and feel free to participate in this new blog. interesting, no-nonsense conversation would be a nice change after all the hate against americans he spews on his site.
    would you raise your kids..(illigitimate or not) in Nuevo Laredo?? how pathetic.

http://patterico.com/2007/09/08/rolling ... g-rolling/

GOOGLE Porter Corn and check out some of the info about him.
    He seems to make enemies everywhere he goes.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More opinion from someone who's apparently had words with Porter in the past: (warning, adult language)

http://realtruckingtruth.blogspot.com/2 ... oulnt.html

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast