Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TROLLS!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Furthermore...they enter our site for the purpose of disrupting our posting and discussion board. They wish to create havoc and destruction. If you ever get to read any of their posts before our MODERATORS quickly ban and remove their racist garbage, much of their posting content is filled with extremely noxious descriptions, nasty phots and drawings, and personal attacks. They expose themselves as a low human-like life forms...TROLLS.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you call me, someone who go to extremes in the opposite direction?
    Sometimes I am called extreme and obsessed with illegal immigration. I am againt all the above and more but careful that I am not being racist.
    If I go to a board and pot my opposition in a site that is pro-illegal, will I also be a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Sometimes I am called extreme and obsessed with illegal immigration. I am againt all the above and more but careful that I am not being racist.
    If I go to a board and pot my opposition in a site that is pro-illegal, will I also be a troll?
    Imho you would be a hero.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Our use of the word TROLL only applies to the lower human-like life forms that try to disrupt our site with their disgusting, riduculous and/or racist attacks. The opposition boards you go on may have some name for you...but, in my mind, I would call you an American Patriot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, if you really want to get under the Troll's skin, and rub 'em the wrong way, donate right now - let the donation-o-meter jump up immediately as a result. That would just go to show that the troll visit has just the opposite effect as intended.

working4change
    You're right! lets move the meter everybody

Donation complete ! ! !

You Guys are great, keep the donations coming!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO they roll Thursday!

Instructions
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81163
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81152
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I purposely do not patronize Weird Mart anymore. Nor Target, nor any other China-made goods importing box mart. It's time we put these dudes out of business if all they're doing is stabbing Americans in the back and contributing to La Raza.

I can get my paper towels elsewhere . . . their clothing lines totally suck anyway. Fall apart after one wash.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123