Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have spent the afternoon talking to staffies at Texas FED/STATE level in the right-wing camp. I proposed a law that would open up civil litigation to the victims of open borders to seek redress in court. They would be permitted to sue an employer found guilty of hiring an illegal that caused damages to somebody in the crossfire of open borders. I told them that since the federal statutes stated "aidding and abetting" this should include the employer therefore the lawmaker could use this to develop the lagal scaffolding to open up a new line of litigation for trial attorneys. This would be the "natural born enforcers" since the state does not seem to want to participate in enforcement. This should give pause to the business community.

First they need to throw the words Race and Racism out the window. Mexican is not a race it is a nationality.

Like every other country in the world National Sovereignty is our right. We owe no discussion or apologies for our laws to anyone.

Mexico needs to get a clue, you lost the war, you sold any rights to a say in Southwestern United States.

Secure our borders. Deport all illegal aliens.

Amnesty

here are the main talking points you need to bring up wherever someone mentions it ...

1. making 20 million illegals into citizens would mean that they can compete with americans for any type of job , anywhere , anytime ...

2. They would then be eligable for social security , a system that is already headed towards insolvency ...

3... 20 million illegals would now be able to legally get any sort of social service that they maybe prohbited from reciving at this time , food stamps , welfare etc ...

relate the matter to the economy time after time and you will ALWAYS win ...

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Amnesty

here are the main talking points you need to bring up wherever someone mentions it ...

1. making 20 million illegals into citizens would mean that they can compete with americans for any type of job , anywhere , anytime ...

2. They would then be eligable for social security , a system that is already headed towards insolvency ...

3... 20 million illegals would now be able to legally get any sort of social service that they maybe prohbited from reciving at this time , food stamps , welfare etc ...

relate the matter to the economy time after time and you will ALWAYS win ...
    Permanent DEMOCRATIC Communist government to easily push the New World order or whatever. (see Glenn Beck)

See also not so Great Britain

the american people are waking up more and more each day.
    they will never allow amnesty. just like we didnt in 06-07

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I have spent the afternoon talking to staffies at Texas FED/STATE level in the right-wing camp. I proposed a law that would open up civil litigation to the victims of open borders to seek redress in court. They would be permitted to sue an employer found guilty of hiring an illegal that caused damages to somebody in the crossfire of open borders. I told them that since the federal statutes stated "aidding and abetting" this should include the employer therefore the lawmaker could use this to develop the lagal scaffolding to open up a new line of litigation for trial attorneys. This would be the "natural born enforcers" since the state does not seem to want to participate in enforcement. This should give pause to the business community.
    There are already legal remedies for people harmed by dishonest employers.

There have been two RICCO (racketeering) lawsuits filed by employes because by hiring illegals. the employer lowered wages. One in the NW settled presumably because the employer was scared. One in the south was dismissed by the court.

Honest business can also sue dishonest business who uses illegal labor for unfair competition.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

MW
    Arizonablues wrote:

He is doing this to push for Amnesty, this is obvious, Obama is not deviating from the blueprint at all, he is not :caving in" to pressure from us, or Arizona. He is conceeding to McCain for troops, then try to get some Republicans onboard.
    There may actually be a combination of reasons he has decided to send troops to the border. Foremost, I think he is actually relenting a little under pressure. Heck, he even has some Congress members from his own party screaming for troops on the border. If he was serious though, he would be sending more than 1200.

Personally, I don't think sending a meager 1200 troops to the border is going to convince anyone that the border is magically secured.

Sending troops to the border didn't aid Bush in gaining an amnesty and I doubt it will help Obama.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama putting 1,200 troops on the border is a wimpy attempt at quieting national anger. Yes he will try to get amnesty through -- oops excuse me let me use his doublespeak term "path to citizenship and helping American Agriculture..." But President Mr. Bill is right, if we increase our effort, and REMOVE pro-illegal alien politicians in 2010, then get some more in 2012 including President Obamanation, we win.

God Bless America. God Bless American Patriots. God Bless ALIPAC!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

We can magically send 500,000 troops to Iraq in 2003/2004 but we can't send more then 1,200 troops to protect our own God damned border ....

It's a sad day for this country

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Any improvement on the border is good news. I bet Obama is going to do the least possible in terms of "securing the border" and then try to get some GOP members on board for amnesty.
    Any actual improvement would be good news. This is just window dressing, intended to weaken opposition to enforcement. BTW an article in this morning's Chron says that the troops will be advisors and will not make any arrests.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast