Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe when Bush sent the National Guard to the border, they also did not make arrests, but only performed a support funtion. I remember reading the coyotes hated them, because with their training and night vision googles, and communication equipment, they could quickly find people coming in and get the Border Patrol there.

So, it is better than nothing.

But there is a long way to go. And I believe Obama will do the least possible.

Got to keep the pressure on.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    We can magically send 500,000 troops to Iraq in 2003/2004 but we can't send more then 1,200 troops to protect our own God damned border ....

It's a sad day for this country
    Chris,

Actually it's been a sad day for this country ever since the last election which placed that foreign-born muslim imposter into the oval office. Strangely enough I never thought I'd find myself thinking back to the Bill Clinton era as 'better days'... go figure!@!!

But thank GOD for this forum, which unlike some other places, has the steel BALLS necessary to stand up and speak the truth.

James

GR
    The majority of illegal aliens, who are willfully participating in their lawless lifestyle, crisscross the USA border so many times that they can never be American citizens because by now they are active FELONS.

No felon can be a legal American citizens - EVER!

Amnesty is the only way the thugs "we the people" see terrorizing America's streets can be USA legal citizens, as they pull their children out of being baby sat in America's schools.

That is why NO AMNESTY EVER AGAIN is the only message for a self imposed gang lifestyle of illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    We can magically send 500,000 troops to Iraq in 2003/2004 but we can't send more then 1,200 troops to protect our own God damned border ....

It's a sad day for this country
    American government is not interested in saving America.

Re: Troops mean AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Just sayin......
    Has anyone seen any troops other than those we have in foreign countries?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I have spent the afternoon talking to staffies at Texas FED/STATE level in the right-wing camp. I proposed a law that would open up civil litigation to the victims of open borders to seek redress in court. They would be permitted to sue an employer found guilty of hiring an illegal that caused damages to somebody in the crossfire of open borders. I told them that since the federal statutes stated "aidding and abetting" this should include the employer therefore the lawmaker could use this to develop the lagal scaffolding to open up a new line of litigation for trial attorneys. This would be the "natural born enforcers" since the state does not seem to want to participate in enforcement. This should give pause to the business community.

That would be awesome!
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123