Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Trump’s triumph: California awakes to shocking new political landscape

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It would be nice if they built a wall and deported everyone but,
    They aren't going to build a wall from coast to coast and they aren't going to deport ALL illegal aliens. You've been lied to, and you believed it.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

1. We don't need a wall from coast to coast.

2. We don't need to deport ALL illegal aliens, many will leave on their own when their welfare and jobs are cut-off.

3. You read the lies about Trump and apparently believed them.

America is not only going to be "nice" again, we're going to be GREAT AGAIN!!

IT WILL HAPPEN FAST, SO GET READY!!!

Last edited by Judy; 11-10-2016 at 02:07 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    . . . you suck more federal dollars into your state to support your failed state in welfare benefits than any state in the United States. We're sick and tired of funding this stupidity, so we're going to fix it . . .
    The people in California pay more in federal taxes than they get back for programs.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    The people in California pay more in federal taxes than they get back for programs.
    So what? You're bragging about having the 6th largest economy in the world, so you shouldn't get any federal taxes back. YOU sit there sucking on the 6th largest economy IN THE WORLD, while sucking more welfare benefits out of our bankrupt government than any other state in the country.

What's been going on in California is disgusting and it's going to end. You can't even walk down the streets of San Francisco without stepping around Americans sleeping on the streets and you want to brag about yourselves??!!!

Most Californians loyal to the United States have more sense than that and those are the people we're going to help, the people who want to stop illegal immigration, the people who want to deport illegal aliens, the people who want our jobs back, the people who don't brag about welfare payments, over-sized populations and economies expanded by illegal immigration supported by federal welfare payments.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California is so large and diverse that it is hard for people to understand. You can live in and grow up in this state and not have a clue about it. The one common trait in California is our stubborn pride. I can't remember how many times when I first started on this very web site I had to defend being a Californian.

I have traveled this state from North to South and West to East and each area is completely different. People living in San Diego, Los Angeles, the south bay, the north bay, the Central Valley, San Francisco, Sacramento, etc. all see California different. It took me years to understand the anger that people in the Central Valley felt towards anyone from what they consider California Bay areas. (Liberal vs. Conservative) When I retired and moved to my husbands childhood home 2 hours away, I was considered an outsider. I can remember walking into a social event and having someone break away from their conversation to scream at me that they did not like outsiders or tree hugging liberals.

So no Judy most native Californians want to solve our issues, but we all have a chip on our shoulder and resent being stereotyped and judged. The fact is I laugh a lot of times when I see you debating social issues. You really do sound like a California liberal and a lot of your ideas and good intentions are why California is California.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    California is so large and diverse that it is hard for people to understand. You can live in and grow up in this state and not have a clue about it. The one common trait in California is our stubborn pride. I can't remember how many times when I first started on this very web site I had to defend being a Californian.

I have traveled this state from North to South and West to East and each area is completely different. People living in San Diego, Los Angeles, the south bay, the north bay, the Central Valley, San Francisco, Sacramento, etc. all see California different. It took me years to understand the anger that people in the Central Valley felt towards anyone from what they consider California Bay areas. (Liberal vs. Conservative) When I retired and moved to my husbands childhood home 2 hours away, I was considered an outsider. I can remember walking into a social event and having someone break away from their conversation to scream at me that they did not like outsiders or tree hugging liberals.

So no Judy most native Californians want to solve our issues, but we all have a chip on our shoulder and resent being stereotyped and judged. The fact is I laugh a lot of times when I see you debating social issues. You really do sound like a California liberal and a lot of your ideas and good intentions are why California is California.
    This may be the best comment ever posted on this site.
    NO AMNESTY

Yes, MontereySherry, I am definitely liberal on social issues. No doubt about it. I support organic farming and oppose GMO seeds, too!!

As a Californian, I can report that South and Central Americans are not the only offenders in illegal immigration in California. There are also the Chinese. This is the US's closest shore to China. To really do this right we need to, in many ways, ignore the vast contribution made by illegal immigrants from South and Central America. The best way is to confront the problem as an international one with every offender being equal whether they be Hispanic or ethnically English Canadians.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Absolutely, pkskyali!! It makes no difference what the origin is, if they are here in violation of US immigration law, THEY GOTTA GO!!

That's the Brits, the Irish (at least 40,000 of them the last count I saw), Canadians, Asians, Aussies, Saudis, Italians, "whatever", they all have to go!!

DEPORT!! DEPORT!! DEPORT!!

Our goal of stopping illegal immigration is not based on origin, it's based on THE LAW, and all the valid reasons behind those laws, i. e. jobs and welfare. Illegal aliens steal jobs and take advantage of welfare benefits. 87% of illegal aliens are on at least one form of welfare. 87%. According to IRS about 10 years ago, there are 8 million illegal aliens filing tax returns who have jobs. 8 million 10 years ago. Obviously more today. That's all you need to know to know we have to stop this disaster and deport every single one of them out of here and build a wall to keep them out.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-10-2016 at 08:11 PM.

You are so right pskyali. The only reason they don't get as much attention is they usually keep a low profile. I know a lot of Chinese come in from Canada.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12