Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post Trump:“Incitement and preaching of hate by the Palestinian leadership must end now

Trump: “Incitement and preaching of hate by the Palestinian leadership…must end immediately”

JULY 2, 2016 10:59 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER

After seven and a half years of Obama ignoring “Palestinian” incitement and pressuring Israel to make disastrous concessions to the “Palestinian” jihadis, this is most refreshing. The “Palestinian” airwaves are filled with genocidal incitement on a constant basis. Yet few American politicians have ever been willing to point to this as a source of the ongoing violence.

“Trump: PA must act against ‘barbaric’ attacks on Israelis,” Times of Israel, July 2, 2016:

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump called Friday for the Palestinian Authority to take action against violence by Palestinian terrorists, shortly after an Israeli man was killed in a shooting attack on his family’s car in the West Bank.

“Yet another terrorist attack today in Israel — a father, shot at by a Palestinian terrorist, was killed while driving his car, and three of his children who were passengers were severely injured,” Trump wrote on Facebook.

“I condemn this latest terrorist attack and call upon the Palestinian leadership to completely end this barbaric behavior,” he wrote.

“I also call upon President Obama to recognize and condemn each and every terrorist attack against our allies in Israel. This cannot become the ‘new normal.’ It has to stop!”

A day earlier, Trump urged the PA to take steps to halt incitement to violence, in his response to the “heinous murder” of 13-year-old Israeli-American Hallel Yaffa Ariel in her home in the settlement of Kiryat Arba.

“I am shocked by the heinous murder of 13 year old Hallel Yaffa Ariel, who was attacked by a Palestinian terrorist while she was sleeping in her bedroom. I extend my deepest condolences to the Ariel family,” Trump said.

“The continuing incitement and preaching of hate by the Palestinian leadership, and the glorification of terror must end immediately. I call upon the leadership of the Palestinian Authority to condemn this murder and to take concrete steps to end this barbaric behavior.”

By Saturday afternoon, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas had yet to condemn either attack, although he has condemned previous violence against Israeli civilians. The PA also came under criticism for referring to Ariel’s killer as a “martyr.”

Trump vowed Thursday that as president he would protect Israel “100 percent,” telling a supporter at his rally in New Hampshire that, “Israel is a very, very important ally of the United States and we are going to protect them 100% — 100%. It’s our true friend over there.”…

Trump: “Incitement and preaching of hate by the Palestinian leadership…must end immediately”

A Mickey Mouse Character on Hamas TV Teaches Children about Islamic Rule of the World: Al-Aqsa TV (Palestinian Authority) - 4/13/2007

These muslims are truly low class sickos - they puff themselves up with how great they think they are & their accomplishments - all lies. Teach children to hate and fill their heads with falsehoods. they need to stay all together in one spot so everyone else can avoid it.