Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Trump aide charged with misdemeanor battery vs. ex-Breitbart reporter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Also, I want to mention that I get those bruises on my forearm from carrying heavy grocery bags on my arm. They look almost exactly like that. I don't think Corey grabbed her at all let alone on her forearm.

It's never mentioned, but Corey Lewandowski is a former New Hampshire State Police Officer. That's why he works the crowd with the Trump security team and Secret Service.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Michelle Fields Police Report lists TEETH being used as weapons

by Colin Evander

Michelle Fields famously accused former congressmen Allen West of grabbing her boob. She also claims to have been a victim of “police brutality” at the hands of the NYPD. Some blogs are claiming she has made allegations against other people, but I can’t find sources.

Michelle Fields changed her wild assault claim against a Trump campaign manager, after multiple videos indicated that she was lying.

However, a police report suggests she told an even wilder story to the Jupiter, FL police department.

Under “weapons/tools” used, it lists “Hands, Feet, Fist, Teeth.”

Did Michelle Fields tell initially tell police that she was punched, kicked, and bitten???

Share this:

http://conservative-headlines.com/20...ed-as-weapons/

Oh man, she is a loony bird.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I noticed that the bruises seemed to be on her lower arm instead her upper arm...Very interesting analysis by Mike Cernovich at Danger & Play.

How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery

MARCH 29, 2016 BY MIKE CERNOVICH

The battery case Michelle Fields filed against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski is the result of a con job, a police report reveals. We can now report that Fields conspired with Washington Post reporter Ben Terris to frame Lewandowski.
    Michelle Fields approaches Trump, requiring Secret Service agents to step in.

Corey Lewandowski brushes Fields.

Here’s another video angle of Lewandowski and Fields touching one another.

Lewandowski has chat with Ben Terris, tells Terris to call him.

There’s in action after Lewandowski brushes Fields. You can hear Lewandowski tell Terris to call him in the morning.

The full source video is here.

Fields records a conversation with Terris, claiming she was pulled to the ground.

Fields writes an article claiming she was nearly pulled to ground.

Fields wrote an article claiming she was tossed around.
    I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken.
    Fields releases an audio transcript to anti-Trump Politico.

Since we know Fields recorded the conversation she had with Terris, why did she only release the audio transcript to Hadas Gold?

The audio transcript sounded dramatic.
    Terris: “You OK?”
    Fields: “Holy sh*t.”
    Terris: “Yea he just threw you down.”
    Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey [Lewandowski]?”
    Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?”
    Fields: “That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That’s insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign.”
    Terris: “Can I put that in my story?”
    Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”
    Terris: “He really just almost threw you down on the ground.”
    Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. “I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that.”
    Fields releases the full recording, where she is heard laughing.

Michelle Fields was the source of the audio recording.

In the police report released today, we learned that Fields was the source of the conversation between herself and WaPo’s Ben Terris. The police report reads.
    “Fields also played me the audio from her interaction with Trump when she asked him a question. During the audio portion immediately after the incident, Fields is heard saying, ‘Holy shit, I can’t believe he just did that….. that was so hard.”

Ben Terris begins covering up evidence that would clear Lewandowski.

After questions were raised about the event, Ben Terris ordered his photographer to destroy or withhold any evidence revealing the hoax.

Jabin Botsford, a photographer for the Washington Post, was at the event where Fields claim she was assaulted. As his camera offered the perfect angle of the event, he was asked for additional footage.

As you can see in this exchange, Botsford first lies about even being at the event, only admitting to being at the event when presented with copyright evidence proving he was there. Botsford then deleted incriminating Tweets.

Michelle Fields’ “bruised arm.”

The video shows Lewandowski touching Fields’ shoulder. In a picture Fields posted, she has a bruise on her forearm. Fake?

The battery case against Lewandowski is bogus.

As you can see from the video, Lewandowski grabbed Fields after she kept approaching Trump.

At no point was Fields in any danger. She was not pulled to the ground.

Fields herself recorded a conversation with Terris about the incident. The entire conversation sounded scripted, and now we know why. Fields recorded the conversation.

Fields would initially only release an audio transcript, which was scripted to be dramatic. The audio recording is a joke, and Fields is heard in cheerful spirits.

This is a hoax. Witness it as it happens.

P.S. The prosecutor responsible for the charges against Lewandowski is a Hillary Clinton supporter. Read all about there here.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03...-with-battery/

Last edited by Newmexican; 04-02-2016 at 03:29 PM.

The pic speaks volumes.....

‘She crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to,’ said the agent, who was present that night in Jupiter.

‘Can I Press Charges?’ Report: Secret Service Says Michelle Fields Touched Trump Before Lewandowski Intervened

Jabin Botsford / Washington Post / Getty

by Breitbart News29 Mar 2016

Donald Trump asks on his Twitter account whether he can “press charges” against Michelle Fields, as David Martosko of the Daily Mail prints purported quotes from an anonymous Secret Service agent in Trump’s security detail — claiming Fields was warned she was too close to the billionaire presidential candidate.

From the Daily Mail:

Republican front-runner Donald Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski has been charged with simple battery for allegedly grabbing a reporter, in a case that may hinge on a Secret Service claim that the journalist first made unwanted physical contact with the billionaire-turned-politician.

‘Victory press conference was over. Why is she allowed to grab me and shout questions? Can I press charges?’ Trump tweeted this afternoon.

Victory press conference was over.
    Why is she allowed to grab me and shout questions? Can I press charges? pic.twitter.com/qbW2RjkINX

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2016
    This was the reporters statement- when she found out there was tape from my facility, she changed her tune. pic.twitter.com/N5815RS1At

Why is this reporter touching me as I leave news conference? What is in her hand?? pic.twitter.com/HQB8dl0fhn
    The misdemeanor case stems from an incident involving Lewandowski and now-former Breitbart.com reporter Michelle Fields.

After Trump’s March 8 press conference at the Trump National Golf Course in Jupiter, Fields walked alongside him to ask a question and later said Lewandowski grabbed and bruised her.

Jupiter Police released surveillance footage on Tuesday giving the public an eagle-eye view of the incident where the grab at Fields is clear.

But speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail told DailyMail.com on Tuesday that Fields touched Trump twice – and was warned by agents to stop – before Lewandowski pulled her away.

‘She crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to,’ said the agent, who was present that night in Jupiter.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...ki-intervened/

Clear conspiracy against Trump and campaign manager

Wayne Allyn Root questions motives of reporter who filed 'battery' claim

Published: 2 days ago
    WAYNE ALLYN ROOT

Then-Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields attempts to ask questions of GOP front-runner Donald Trump with Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, far right, staring in her direction (Photo: Twitter)

I’ve been in politics all my life – almost since birth. My parents were among the founders of the New York State Conservative Party. I was handing out literature in my father’s arms for Barry Goldwater at the age of 3. I’ve been in the middle of political campaigns ever since – including my own election to the 2008 Libertarian Presidential ticket.

In the half century I’ve been in the thick of American politics, I’ve never seen anything like the frenzy, hysteria, desperation and hatred aimed at Donald Trump.

The groups arrayed against Trump include liberals, government employees, politicians of both parties, the media, GOP establishment, GOP donors, strategists and lobbyists, multi-national corporations, billionaire CEOs, world leaders, special interest groups, and yes – even the elite D.C. conservative establishment like National Review.

In short, anyone who holds any kind of power (no matter how small and limited) appears willing to do anything to stop Trump.

It’s clear people in power have finally realized Trump is a serious threat to their positions of power, wealth and privilege (no matter how small or limited). They fear that Trump will end their gravy train. Trump will upset their apple cart. Trump will walk into Washington and say, “You’re fired!” They are all scared to death and willing to do anything to stop him.

Anything.

It certainly appears “anything” includes framing an innocent man. Donald Trump’s right hand man and campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski.

Why would that surprise you? George Soros has hired paid protesters to incite violence at Trump events. Protesters have tried to disrupt events and shout Trump down. Protesters have tried to incite Trump supporters to take a swing at them. Worst of all, protesters have charged the podium, threatening to do bodily harm to Donald Trump. Death threats abound against Trump. A fake Trump headstone was recently put up in New York’s Central Park. What do you think the message is?

So if violence and threats to Trump’s life are “on the table,” does anyone think the opponents of Trump wouldn’t conspire to falsely accuse his right-hand man of assault? Don’t look now, but it might have just happened.

Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s national campaign manager, was charged with battery on Tuesday in Florida. This case smells rancid. The whole thing looks like a conspiracy to stop Trump’s campaign, while ruining the reputation of a good man. Will it work? My educated guess is Trump will go higher in the next national poll.

But let’s examine the facts and ask some interesting questions about this obvious conspiracy.

Did Corey Lewandowski grab the arm of reporter Michelle Fields? Actually, I don’t know. He could have just guided her away from his boss, the next president of the United States. It’s hard to see what actually happened, as she touched the arm of Trump. But one Secret Service agent backed up Trump’s claim that she touched Trump without permission. A close friend of mine was just 10 feet away and told me he hadn’t even seen a scuffle until he read about it days later. At that point, was it not self-defense for Corey to protect his boss? He didn’t hit her. He didn’t kick her. He didn’t shoot her. He brushed her out of the way. That’s assault?

Close-up image of security footage shows Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski reaching for Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields

If America thinks touching an arm is assault, good luck defeating ISIS.

If it was more of a shove, so what? Every reporter has been pushed, shoved, bumped and manhandled at political events, or chaotic mob scenes. It’s part of the job. Can you even imagine a male reporter crying foul over being touched or shoved? He’d be laughed out of the media profession. Double standard at play?

Why would any prosecutor decide to press charges for a touch of someone’s arm? Well it turns out this Florida prosecutor has a massive conflict of interest. He’s a Democrat who publicly supports Hillary Clinton.

Case closed right there. This is a fake. A setup. A political frame job.

But there are more questions to be asked.

Fields has a new book coming out. Did her attempt to turn a minor touch into an international incident have anything to do with boosting sales of her new book? Was she trying to claim her “15 minutes of fame”?

Could Fields have been paid to set up Trump and cry foul? Could George Soros or MoveOn.org have made her an offer she couldn’t refuse? Could the Clinton Foundation have promised her a lucrative job? Could a lobbyist have offered her a bribe? After all, K Street stands to lose billions in government business if Trump is elected.

These are all questions that need to be asked.

Did Fields have an ax to grind? I’ve met Michelle. She’s a dedicated purist libertarian. Every purist libertarian I’ve ever met hates Trump. They think he’s an authoritarian strong man. They despise his views on building a wall, restricting immigration, banning Muslims. Could she have been trying to play “hero” for the libertarian movement by taking down the next president? As a bonus, that pumps up book sales, speeches and personal appearances.

Or is she just a person who likes to exaggerate to attract attention? After all she has been involved in many incidents just like this one.

She accused police of brutality while covering a protest in New York. Funny thing, though. She never pressed charges.

She accused Allen West of groping her. Funny thing, though. She never pressed charges.

She accused conservative investigative reporter Charles Johnson of hacking her computer. Funny thing, though. She never pressed charges.

How many more incidents have there been?

Could an opportunist and attention seeker have planned all of this? Has the prosecutor tested whether the audio was recorded after the fact?

Is there solid proof that the bruise on her arm was legitimate? Could it have been created with makeup after the fact? Could she have purposely bruised her arm after the fact to create a false picture?

Was this entire incident an exaggeration from a desperate attention seeker? A political set-up? Or just an attempt to sell books?

One thing it was not is pretty clear: It was not assault.

Watch the video. I’ve seen rougher treatment at a Black Friday department store sale.

(click on source link but believe everyone has seen this video by now)

The real winner in this incident? Hillary Clinton. She should thank her lucky stars the prosecutor who thinks a touch rose to the level of assault isn’t prosecuting her criminal case. She might be looking at the death penalty.

Oh, I forgot: That couldn’t happen. He’s on her campaign team.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/clear-con...d-lewandowski/

Michelle Fields is a player. She's a gamer. A wannabe. It was a stupid move on her part. Regardless of what the prosecutors and judges do down in Florida, she proved herself to be unprofessional. Busting through SS lines, touching Trump, not moving back when told to do so, not asking questions at the press conference but instead chasing Trump out of the door to ask him a question about "affirmative action"? Really? Where is the sound video on that? Why wasn't the sound video on her phone made available, instead of only the WaPo's phone, she was asking Trump questions so she says, why wasn't her audio on to record her question and answer of him?

She had her two weeks in the spotlight, now we will forget her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12