Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer

Lovin the Gap Band!!

Anything can happen over the next 18 months, but if I had to vote today, I would see no other choice than to vote for Trump.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Anything can happen over the next 18 months, but if I had to vote today, I would see no other choice than to vote for Trump.
    That goes for me too NoBueno.

Make that three!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Sorry! take that Homely canine with you!"
    What does this mean?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    "Sorry! take that Homely canine with you!"
    What does this mean?
    I think he was talking about your avatar! KIDDING!!!

Latest on Trump: He was a draft dodger and lied about it. I'm sure this is just the beginning of what will be found hiding in his closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Latest on Trump: He was a draft dodger and lied about it. I'm sure this is just the beginning of what will be found hiding in his closet.
    Yes, the press is already dogpiling him as his support grows. They are seeing their Golden Boy lose his shine and they don't like it.

Trump might be a draft dodger, but I don't know if that will make him a bad POTUS. I have already told my son, he'd better not join the military or I'll ship his a$$ off to Canada myself. I do NOT want my son's blood spilled for another phoney globalist war.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Yes, the press is already dogpiling him as his support grows. They are seeing their Golden Boy lose his shine and they don't like it.

Trump might be a draft dodger, but I don't know if that will make him a bad POTUS. I have already told my son, he'd better not join the military or I'll ship his a$$ off to Canada myself. I do NOT want my son's blood spilled for another phoney globalist war.
    Well, it certainly says a lot about his character. Furthermore, remember, our president is also the supreme commander of all the armed forces in our nation. Dodging the draft and then giving a false account about it is pretty serious business in my book. Basically a draft dodger is someone who fails to answer his country's call to duty because of cowardice. Neglecting his responsibility also means someone else had to go in his stead. For every person that dodged the draft, someone else got called up to serve in their place.

I understand your feelings as a mother, however, freedom is not cheap and certainly isn't without sacrifice.

Just for kicks I googled US President Draft Dogers and Bill Clinton and George Bush both came up as draft dodgers.

Trump dodged the Vietnam war, so what? I'm more concerned with what he has done in the last 10 years because that is what will give us a better idea of what kind of person he is, not something that happened back in the 70s.

Also, anyone have any idea how many of the current Politicians are also draft dodgers?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast