Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Trump's Day 1 Promises: already breaking them?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Sen. Sessions vote won't be until January 31st.
    From what I understand it was supposed to be tomorrow but Sen. Feinstein has delayed it by one week. Saw that on the Fox News Channel this afternoon.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Terrible thing to do. Our country needs an Attorney General immediately. She's just doing that to keep Trump from rescinding DACA because she knows he needs a DOJ review/ruling/approval in order to comply with the court order.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Terrible thing to do. Our country needs an Attorney General immediately. She's just doing that to keep Trump from rescinding DACA because she knows he needs a DOJ review/ruling/approval in order to comply with the court order.
    I doubt her thoughts are leaning that way. I'm more likely to believe she is being contrary and hoping the week will allow some miracle to pop from Sessions background that will set her fellow Senators to doubting his qualifications and/or integrity for the position. A lot of those liberal congress critters have a lot more to fear from Sessions than DACA.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe so. Whatever.

NumbersUSA has a Twitter to Trump on DACA set up so anyone who is logged on to Twitter should check your emails for an alert from NumbersUSA and you can send the prepared tweet to lobby Trump to end DACA.

I boycott Twitter and Facebook, but many don't so please send the Tweet if you are already logged into send Tweets!!

Thank you!!

We need a full court press on this, everyone. Trump must know without any doubt that this matters to US.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

President Trump needs to immediately rescind the Executive Order amnesties that Obama did. He does that by Executive Order. He can shut DACA down without anyone else involved. Every New DACA recipient is being given two years reprieve. Every new renewal is being given two years forward. If you do not shut the program down it is functioning normally. It will not expire. If it was shut down then no two year renewals could occur, no new applications could be made. Then they expire and no renewals.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Maybe so. Whatever.

NumbersUSA has a Twitter to Trump on DACA set up so anyone who is logged on to Twitter should check your emails for an alert from NumbersUSA and you can send the prepared tweet to lobby Trump to end DACA.

I boycott Twitter and Facebook, but many don't so please send the Tweet if you are already logged into send Tweets!!

Thank you!!

We need a full court press on this, everyone. Trump must know without any doubt that this matters to US.

Thanks for posting Judy. I do not have Twitter.

But if anyone Twitters Trump on DACA...please send ANOTHER Twitter to have Trump STOP the IRS from processing the 2106 Tax Returns submitted by illegal aliens. They are submitting the 2016 returns now.

NO refunds, no child care tax credits. Stop the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars that will be refunded to illegals and stop the fraud. They should NOT be rewarded by collecting benefits for the criminal trespass into our country. This will save us billions in refunds that will be going out.

The IRS Director admitted he knows the IRS are issuing refunds and HE does not care, will not enforce the Laws.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

I noticed on the IRS website that if you are applying for EITC or Additional Child Care Tax Credits, you will not receive refunds until AFTER February 15. Maybe Trump is planning to cancel this for illegal aliens with an Executive Order after Mnuchin is confirmed. I don't see why he can't.

https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductio...ome-tax-credit

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    President Trump needs to immediately rescind the Executive Order amnesties that Obama did. He does that by Executive Order. He can shut DACA down without anyone else involved. Every New DACA recipient is being given two years reprieve. Every new renewal is being given two years forward. If you do not shut the program down it is functioning normally. It will not expire. If it was shut down then no two year renewals could occur, no new applications could be made. Then they expire and no renewals.
    That's right, we all know no one is taking away something that the government has already given. However, like you said, the program must be ended now so no more illegals will be accepted into the program. Keep your promise President Trump!!

Yes, I think they can stop taking applications unless they want to continue to take them to build a database on them.

Trump now working on nomination of his Supreme Court Justice. Neil M Gorsuch from Colorado and Judge on the 10th Circuit may be leading contender, most "Scalia-like", an originalist, strict constructionist type.

Trump has some really big things on his plate that he's attending to, so lets just put out our full court press, do our jobs, make sure he knows how we feel about DACA, make sure Congress knows how we feel about DACA, make sure DACA knows how we feel about them, and I don't think Trump will let us down.

Did you all see the thread about the poll from UC Berkeley that said 74% of Californians are OPPOSED to Sanctuary Cities??!! I know illegal aliens voted in the election in California and New York. I understand there are a lot more Democrats in California, but we're all still Americans and while I didn't expect Trump to win California because he didn't campaign there, there's just no way he lost California by 3 million votes. Our issues are their issues, so I believe illegal aliens found a way to vote in the election.

http://www.alipac.us/f9/poll-74-perc...cities-342519/
    Last edited by Judy; 01-24-2017 at 12:01 PM.

I just opened a Twitter account...let the TWEETS begin!!!!

@POTUS
    @realDonaldTrump

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast