Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Truth Equals Inappropriate and Insensitive in NJ

Roberto Rodriguez, state Division of Highway Traffic Safety director, announced his retirement today, one day after he made comments criticizing the high incidence of DWI violations among Latino drivers. Gov. Jon Corzine and Rodriguez both participated in a traffic safety symposium yesterday in Long Branch.

"Director Rodriguez is retiring at the end of this year for personal reasons. He informed the attorney general earlier this month that he wanted to retire, before the attorney general learned about the director's interview in Reporte Hispano on alcohol related traffic fatalities in the Hispanic community," said David Wald, a spokesman for the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety. "The attorney general did meet with Director Rodriguez about the article and told him he thought some of his comments were inappropriate and insensitive." (12/13/06)
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Drive in Hudson County New Jersey and you may understand this mans point of view!!!

I would bet most have no insurance and few even have a drivers license. I was at the DMV down there and a women was trying to take a written test for her friend who could not read or speak English!!!!

When I reported what was going on to the Supervisor he was going to just ignore it until I said I'd report it further. ( I wonder how he would have felt if this women drove over one of his relatives)

The problem here is people don't want to face the truth of what is really going on.

I wonder how many other people are taking tests for one another!

The truth is not politically correct. It offends. It hurts. We can't have people getting offended or hurt. That just wouldn't be right. I'm surprised they haven't told Rodriguez to take sensitivity courses. Political correctness is going to be the downfall of us all.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!