Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TSA patdowns spread STDs

http://www.naturalnews.com/030495_TSA_i ... sease.html

TSA pat-downs could spread sexually-transmitted disease and contribute to pandemics
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

(NaturalNews) There's a startling fact about the TSA pat-downs that most of us have not realized: TSA agents often do not change their latex gloves between pat-downs! With these pat-down reaching into your pants, feeling your genitals, and sweeping bare armpits and buttocks, those latex gloves being worn by the TSA agents are obviously teeming with germs.

And yet TSA agents often don't change gloves between patting down passengers. They're often using the same gloves on you and your crotch as they were using on the previous passenger's exploratory crotch feel.

This means, of course, that the TSA is now engaged in extremely risky behavior that could spread sexually-transmitted disease, cold viruses, skin fungi (such as ringworm), and even contribute to a pandemic outbreak.

So now, while the TSA claims to be protecting your safety, they could actually be infecting you with pandemic disease at the same time.

New aggressive pat-downs do not meet medical standards for sterility
    None of this was a problem when the TSA pat-downs were merely touching the outside of peoples' clothing. But in the last few weeks, the TSA changed its pat-down procedure to include feeling down your pants and inside your underwear.

Air travel passengers across America have been complaining of the TSA fingering their genitalia and touching their sex organs. Just this week, an ABC News employee was fingered by a TSA agent who felt around inside her underwear (http://www.naturalnews.com/030492_T...). This process of touching traveler's genitals without consistently changing latex gloves means the TSA is involved in extremely risky behavior that could spread disease.

TSA agents are not trained as medical personnel. Just as they don't seem to grasp the Bill of Rights, they also may not understand how infectious disease is spread. They aren't medical personnel; they're Big Brother enforcers who have likely never been taught the principles of how to conduct a sterile body search.

For example, do they follow a specific order for touching your body parts? If not, they could actually spread an infection.

For example, if an athlete with jock itch (a fungal infection) undergoes a TSA pat-down, that TSA agent could spread the passenger's jock itch from his crotch to his armpits and neck. The same is true for a person suffering from ringworm or other skin fungal infections: Merely touching them and then touching another body part can cause them to spread.

Even worse, if that same TSA agent does not change his or her gloves between pat-downs, they could be spreading jock itch, ringworm or other infections from traveler to traveler. So traveler #2 could end up with the jock itch picked up from traveler #1.

TSA agents don't understand medical devices
    Evidence has already emerged that TSA agents fail medical common sense. They recently dislodged a urostomy bag belonging to a bladder cancer survivor, for example, causing him to be soaked in his own urine (http://www.naturalnews.com/030482_T...).

They also required one woman to remove her breast prosthesis and show it to them, claiming it might be a bomb. Aside from the lack of sensitivity to medical patients, TSA agents also demonstrate a disturbing lack of medical knowledge.

They may be just ignorant enough to think that wearing a pair of gloves somehow protects everyone from germ transmission, but the reality is that the gloves only protect the TSA agent from germs, not YOU! In fact, these gloves may be harboring germs, fungal infections and even sexually-transmitted diseases.

This is a whole new reason to stand up against Big Brother tyranny at airport security checkpoints. TSA agents are not merely violating your Constitutional protections against unreasonable searches; they may also be subjecting you to disease and spreading pandemics that could threaten your health safety.

Articles Related to This Article:
    • Airport shut down by incompetent TSA authorities after jars of honey flagged as explosives

• TSA accused of sexual molestation of passengers and pilots

• TSA now needs false flag security incident to convince Americans to accept obscene pat-downs

• TSA agents gone wild: fondling little children, planting cocaine in passenger bags and more

• TSA assaulting cancer survivors with humiliating pat downs that dislodge medical devices

• Electronic Privacy Information Center sues TSA over naked body scanner privacy violations
    Related

Then there is the issue of people who have latex allergies. Hospitals have items that contain no latex for people with those allergies. If they didn't listen to the man with the urostomy (surgical procedure where a bag is worn to collect urine in the area of the surgery) then do you think they will listen to a preson with an allergy?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Swatchick, I never thought of that one. We can add that to the list.

This is a serious issue. These gloves are called DISPOSABLE for a reason. The agents MUST change gloves after each inspection. Insist that they do.

Where are all the environmentalists to complain about how much more garbage it is creating. Those gloves are considered biohazardous after they are used. Then you have to consider the energy and chemicals used to create them. I bet the gloves are also imported from China.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT

OMG, they are literally reaching IN people's pants??? What has this world come to, I swear I will never fly again unless it is absolutely an emergency and I will leave the airport if they insist on reaching in my pants.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    OMG, they are literally reaching IN people's pants??? What has this world come to, I swear I will never fly again unless it is absolutely an emergency and I will leave the airport if they insist on reaching in my pants.
    Yep, they are. Check THIS out--
    http://www.ourlittlechatterboxes.com...l-assault.html