Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tuberculosis scare

How much do you want to bet where that disease came from?

That is another issue that is not being discussed. The diseases that these people bring over b/c they do not get vaccinated. Illegals are also putting all Americans at risk just being in contact with us!!!! Think of our children in school with those who have never had appropriate vaccinations. We all know the government will not enforce the required shots for them, but of course our American children would not be allowed in school if they have not been vaccinated.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: Tuberculosis scare

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    How much do you want to bet where that disease came from?

That is another issue that is not being discussed. The diseases that these people bring over b/c they do not get vaccinated. Illegals are also putting all Americans at risk just being in contact with us!!!! Think of our children in school with those who have never had appropriate vaccinations. We all know the government will not enforce the required shots for them, but of course our American children would not be allowed in school if they have not been vaccinated.
    I was thinking the same thing Alisab. There's a news conference right now talking about this guy. There seems to be a worldwide uproar over this ONE case.

It makes me wonder why nobody is asking how many of the 10,000 aliens that cross our southern border everyday have Extremely Drug Resistant TB. Is there a dozen, 100, 1000 cases of TB crossing the border before you go to sleep tonight?

I don't know about you guys but I am hearing outrage in my area about how we are focusing on this one man when MILLIONS of illegals come here with out any vaccination or healthcare. You can cough and spread this disease. Once again, our government is failing to protect us from disease outbreak!!!

Our poor children will be the victims of this one immediately, not twenty years from now as with the amnesty bill!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

There is some talk on AM talk radio but that's about it.

Bush want's to find weapons of mass destruction? Look no further than the southern border.

Many of the illegals, knowing that they are sick (they may not know with what) will purposely cough and sneeze and even spit on people in public, mainly at protests.

If a pandemic breaks out it will spread like wildfire thanks to Bush and friends. There's talk of nuclear attacks, meteor strike, solar flare and some others ending civilization as we know it. I think the most likely case is disease.

There are people crossing the border illegally with with newly evolved microbes that have never before been seen by mankind. It's only a matter of time.

I would suggest eating lots of healthy foods like fruit and vegetables to build your immune system but you might get sick or die from food poisoning. Thanks to Bush and friends.

Now I wonder...if immigration and homeland security will not/cannot even prevent retain a man with Tuberculosis...how in the world are they going to keep track of all the Z Visas and "temporary workers" that cross our borders?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

One other thing! Apparently this sick man's passport triggered a "red flag" when he came into the country...but the immigration agent did nothing! He is now on administrative leave...AFTER THE FACT!!! How many others did he let in our country???
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"