Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tucker Carlson on MSNBC showing some fight

The bad news is they had that OBL Juan Hernandez who used to be an adviser to V. Fox but is now a US citizen somehow. You know the guy who keeps saying "my friend! my friend! Don't worry as we steal your country my friend!"

He has some book out called, Why Americans are afraid of Mexicans.

The point I was going to make is that Tucker showed some fight in him tonight. It is a shame that Juan Hernandez is on MSNBc spewing his lies, but Tucker gave him hell tonight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Tucker Carlson on MSNBC showing some fight

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The bad news is they had that OBL Juan Hernandez who used to be an adviser to V. Fox but is now a US citizen somehow. You know the guy who keeps saying "my friend! my friend! Don't worry as we steal your country my friend!"

He has some book out called, Why Americans are afraid of Mexicans.

The point I was going to make is that Tucker showed some fight in him tonight. It is a shame that Juan Hernandez is on MSNBc spewing his lies, but Tucker gave him hell tonight.

W
    He was born in the US, I believe.
    That's one of the reasons why I began talking about "dual citizenship."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)