Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tune in 570 KLIF Tomorrow Morning at 8:00 am

Darrell Ankarlo, 570 Klif radio talk show host has been encouraging listeners who live in and around that area to support the town of Farmers Branch, TX by making purchases there due to LULAC's boycott of Farmers Branch. Listen to his show tomorrow morning at 8:00 am (CST I believe) when he is going to lay out plans to help defeat illegal immigration. He had a radio show in Tennessee which helped citizens of that state defeat the state's income tax proposal in 2000. Read the article to see how it was done.

Link to Tennessee article: "The Power to Destroy"

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/stat ... rotest.htm

Link to 570 Klif Radio

http://www.klif.com/listen.html

It will be interesting to hear what he proposes tomorrow.

That is a great show!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Darrell Ankarlo, 570 Klif radio talk show host has been encouraging listeners who live in and around that area to support the town of Farmers Branch, TX by making purchases there due to LULAC's boycott of Farmers Branch. Listen to his show tomorrow morning at 8:00 am (CST I believe) when he is going to lay out plans to help defeat illegal immigration

If you were unable to listen to Darrell this morning here are his plans:

http://www.ankarlo.net/FarmersBranchFighttheFight.htm

WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?!!
    Darrell Ankarlo

I had one of those "ah ha" moments when a lady named Jo called my show on Wednesday, August 30th. She said, "American citizens are called 'racists' while the latest term for illigal immigrants is 'new arrivals.'" What an example of revisionist history happening even while the story is developing. Those of us who are red-blooded-law-abiding-tax-paying-voting members of society are made to feel like we are the bad people for daring to demand that something be done. Well, NO MORE.

It is time to DECLARE WAR and we're going to do it city-by-city and politician-by-politician!

Here is the plan (Constantly being fine-tuned):

During the next several days/weeks I will be posting the names and contact information for city councilmen and women, senators and representatives. (We will be contacting them prior to this information being listed here.) I am going to ask each one "if a vote was called by your city or branch of government to fully enforce ALL laws pertaining to illegal immigrants would you vote FOR or AGAINST such enforcement?" These laws would include any that are currently on the books as well as:

1) Fine and/or jail employers who hire illegal immigrants

2) Fine and/or jail landlords who rent to illegal immigrants

3) Fine and/or jail AND deportation for illegal immigrants caught in local municipality

4) Routine inspection of day labor camps to insure that only US citizens use them

5) English as the official language of the city--even if this means joining a national legal fight to insure its legal status

6) Impounding of vehicle driven by illegal immigrant

7) Impounding and sale of vehicle driven by illegal immigrant without drivers license and insurance.

If the politician in your city, or on the state or national level, agrees that he/she would vote FOR such laws I will list their names as affirmative. If I find that a majority of the council members say they WILL vote to enforce the laws then I will call that city council out on the air and via this website demanding that in an upcoming meeting they take an official vote. Those politicians who tell me they are AGAINST enforcement OR vote against it after saying they are for it will be put on a LOCAL HIT LIST ON THIS SITE. YOU will then be asked to run for that candidate's post OR find someone who will and through this site and my radio show we will apply whatever pressure necessary to REMOVE from office any politician who does not join this grass roots effort.

THIS IS WAR! WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?! WHICH SIDE IS YOUR ELECTED OFFICIAL ON?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CHANGE YOUR LITTLE PART OF AMERICA?!!

I will lead this charge and I will help you with all the power that I have but this will be YOUR FIGHT!!

The latest US Census numbers show that "new arrivals" have caused almost EVERY citizen in every city in North Texas to see a reduction in their standard of living and lost income as high as 22%. I am all for LEGAL IMMIGRATION, as are most Americans, but this is an INVASION and if we don't declare this as our Alamo, or better yet, as our San Jacinto our children will never have a clue what was so wonderful about America because the country we know will be lost forever!!

Recently city councilman Tim Ohare, from Farmers Branch, told me of his request for this to be an issue before his city council. Here are two of the interviews:

OHare on Ankarlo #1

OHare on Ankarlo #2

Listen to them and forward this full page to as many people as you can. Read my blog about the Farmers Branch story so you can get ANGRY and then get INSPIRED to fight the fight!!

We keep crying about the status quo. Well WAKE UP--the status quo exists because we let it. Now we must get off our sorry sleepy butts and fight back!! REMEMBER THE ALAMO! REMEMBER SAN JACINTO!!

iF YOU WANT TO WRITE TO ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS AND THE PRESSURE YOU ARE APPLYING TO YOUR POLITICIAN PLEASE WRITE TO THIS ADDRESS: WHICHSIDEAREYOUON@ANKARLO.NET.

I did my show live from Farmers Branch and asked every citizen to drive to that city and buy something after the anti-American group LULAC told their members to BOYCOTT FARMERS BRANCH because councilman Tim OHare suggested suggested the city vote to enforce laws against illegal immigrants!