Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Turn boycott products upside down in store

I have an idea. When you are at the store turn a few packs of tyson chicken over when you put it back, not buying it. Do the same with boycotted canned products, turn them upsidedown. You are not damaging anything so I don't think it's wrong. At least it's not as wrong as what those companies do. If thousands and thousands of Americans did this, it would be a huge statement.

I think made by illegal's stickers on the front of the cold case you are not stealing anything you are giving them something like Wal-Mart does when you enter their store. Same thing with the shelf by the canned product.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I made some colorful labels to stick on products I find that are made in Mexico that say:

Made In Mexico
    Warning: May contain TB or Hepatitis

Haven't gotten caught yet

Pro Patri Vigilans

Death to Aztlan!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I can't get away with the stickers in my supermarket they have too many undercover people due to the high theft rate, but can turn things upside down
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

kev

sounds good

That idea sounds good to me. I will spread the word to the other discussion forums I visit.

Ismith, I was worried about that too. I managed to plant a bunch of quarter sheet fliers around the store. Turning the product upside down is a great idea. It's not aggressive and people will see the sign. Got to word of mouth what it means. I'm going to start turning mine and I'm going to tell them to do it at the protest this week.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One store here has many tyson products on sale this week, think I will turn many of them over. Will pass the word

kev

posted

I posted your suggestion in 5 more discussion boards with a link back to this site in all of them. If just some of use, post this idea and a link back to this site, word can spread through the internet community rather quickly.

I like this idea. I am putting a link to this thread on the Monthly Boycott Focus Thread.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I am imagining a mass email that spreads so much that it hits my box at least twice per week. Everyone and their mother will know what is going on when they see upside down packages on the shelves in the stores. Next step is a store manager who gets pissed off and has someone arrested. The arrest story either makes news headlines or is circulated through email informing even more people.

It seems win-win as long as it is a group effort across the US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast