Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Turn boycott products upside down in store

Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellMason
    I have an idea. When you are at the store turn a few packs of tyson chicken over when you put it back, not buying it. Do the same with boycotted canned products, turn them upsidedown. You are not damaging anything so I don't think it's wrong. At least it's not as wrong as what those companies do. If thousands and thousands of Americans did this, it would be a huge statement.
    Another user (mophead?) had corporate swine stickers we could print out. I say stick them on those products.

http://www.corporateswine.net/home.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Interesting idea for a boycott is the whole sticker campaign.

Have a list of products from companies we know hire illegals, and then have stickers we could buy that simply say, "This Company Hires Illegal Aliens".

I visit maybe 20 stores or so a week doing shopping for myself and for my company...imagine all of a sudden if I manage to sticker ten items a store, and others see those stickers that say, "This Company Hires Illegal Aliens." Imagine if 1,000 of us were doing that each week. 200 messages on products each week times 1,000 silent protestors putting out 200,000 stickers each week, and read by HOW MANY PEOPLE...this could be a high impact campaign.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12