Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
Does Alan Colms get paid to say the stupid stuff that comes out of his mouth without thinking of what he is saying? Obviously because no human could say what he does.
Yeah, its weird....Like he is playing some kind of role, a "token liberal." I don't believe that even he believes his own BS. So, a majority of Americans support a "path-way to citizenship?" Not according to a 2005 Zogby poll -- where 56% said they opposed it. Also, WTF is with this "net benefit to the economy" crap? If GDP is the only way to measure a strong economy then I guess so........I also guess that means MEXICO has a very strong economy But if you are like me, and you believe that the strength of the middle class is the back-bone of a strong economy -- illegals destroy the economy.

Alan should stop trying to be a token liberal, and start representing the working-class and middle-class people that Democrats are SUPPOSED to represent. Democratic voters oppose this nonsense, like any rational American. Only far-left loonies and globalist corporatists favor it.