Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two arrested for shooting at Mount Airy store ( Update!)

I still don't understand why they won't release a motive, and now they aren't saying how these 2 are related to the shooting!

Two arrested for shooting at Mount Airy store
    _NC_Store_Shootings

Posted: Today at 3:21 p.m.
    Updated: Today at 4:34 p.m.

MOUNT AIRY, N.C. — Police in North Carolina say two more suspects have been arrested in connection with the shooting deaths of four people in the town used as the model for Mayberry in "The Andy Griffith Show."

Mount Airy police say 56-year-old Kathy Young Barnette and her son, 34-year-old Gregory Brandon Holt, were arrested Tuesday in Patrick County, Va. Authorities said Barnette and Holt live in Claudeville, Va.

The suspects will be extradited to North Carolina, if needed, where they will face charges of accessory after the fact to murder.

Police in Mount Airy said four men were killed Nov. 1 when someone opened fire at a television store there. Police do not believe the shootings were random, but Mount Airy Police Chief Dale Watson said they did not plan to release a motive.

Twenty-nine-year-old Marcos Chavez Gonzalez is charged with four counts of murder in the slayings. Gonzalez was arrested in Henry County, Va.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/6398482/

Here is another senseless killing by a Hispanic in The high desert in California. A Russian protaganist said it is only a matter of time before all of these sensless shootings, and attacks brings America to it's knees. Of course our Government wont' round up all of the gangbangers and stick them in a prison camp in the middle of Death Valley. Is the Biblical "Jonah" effect taking place more often in the U.S?:

Trevor Neiman survived three tours in Iraq and a brutal stabbing at his home, only to be killed Monday while installing cable at a house in Victorville.
    The 25-year-old cable technician and former U.S. Marine was on a job for Charter Communications Cable when he was beaten to death with a hammer.

Sheriff's detectives said Johnny Acosta, who was visiting his family at the San Jose Drive house, had no reason to attack Neiman in the living room. The men had not argued and were only introduced during the time Neiman was hooking up cable.

"He was just doing his job and some person randomly picked him," said Casie Barnard, the victim's older sister. "My brother was a loving, caring, giving, generous person."

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_13757535?source=most_viewed
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.