Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two choices: what to do?

Democrats say they will put the brakes to outsourcing our jobs....but under Clinton, we got NAFTA.

Republicans are getting tough on illegals....but not until we threw a hissy fit.

Now we have an election, and for people like me, who is worried about the illegal mess and outsourcing.....which one would you vote for?

I only have to worry about the race between Geoff Davis vs. Ken Lucas, but others', what would you do?

I do fear, Ken Lucas, D. KY. will be elected again, and he voted to give S.S. to illegals, the last time he was in the HOUSE.

This morning, I read an article from Germany. Their highly educated citizens are moving out of Germany to get jobs....they are taxed so high, too many jobs have been outsourced, and they brought in cheap, uneducated labor.....and that's about all they have now....NOW, they are worried about losing their countrymen with an education!!

What's your take on all of this?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

MW
    What's your take on all of this?
    Sounds like it's time for Germany to build another wall similiar to the Berlin wall to keep it's citizens in! Don't want another case of "brain drain." Just kidding -

The Belin wall was designed to keep citizens in, not keep illegal immigrants from entering.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

which one would you vote for?
    If illegal immigration and a sovereign nation are the issues then Geoff Davis is clearly the choice. His record on immigration shows he's not just giving lip service. KY could end up with three of six Repub reps strong on the issue. Chandler the Dem running un-opposed is no liberal on the issue. Even Bush clone Anne Northup is trying to appear independent of Bush now, primarily the war, but I've seen her go through changes on her immigration stance through hammering her office these past months. I'm going with Ron Lewis here in the 2nd. He's a little more pro-business than I'd like, but a good conservative mostly.

After this election these folks are going to hear from us constantly. So make your choice based on the perceived replies you'll receive. Your choice, lockjaw or a smile.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)