Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I don't like is the two year moratorium for the TTC. Why should this be a moratorium..counties and their authority should not be sidestepped ever by any 'Agreement' or 'Partnership' with different countries. Now, a Treaty would be different. Two years from now won't make a difference unless, what..what's going to be in place that may make a difference? Should I guess?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We need to keep up the pressure. I am going to attempt to get meetings with both my state Rep. and my Senator after I return from China next month.

I absolutely agree with keeping on the pressure. I fear that many legislators, including my own Rep. Keffer, still support the TTC and supported the moratorium only because of the heat.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Great News! This was a massive mistake that would have displaced families, farms, and businesses, all in the name of progress for the NAU.
    That toll road was just the beginning of the connection from Mexico thru to Canada. And it would have been most likely run by foreign investors. I think one of the companies was Cintra.

This is great news!

Dixe
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TEXAS FOCUS CAMPAIGN

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=58838

Please help Texas out guys. They only have a few more weeks to legislate!!

THANKYOU Lonestar State

The good People of Texas are very inspiring! And apparently far more intelligent than the Gov. thinks of them.

We still have work to do. The Senate has to pass it. It may have more of a fight in there, but I think it will get through.

Remember, this is for only two years. Rep. Keffer told me once that the TTC plan had so many holes in it, that it wouldn't get off the ground. I have a very bad feeling that these guys are hoping that these holes get filled in during the moratorium, and that when it ends, they'll be ready to approve the TTC. The fight has to continue. Remember, this is Governor GoodHair's legacy.

These guys will be out of session in a few weeks until 2009 when the moratorium will be up, so the lobbying, etc. will basically come to an end. We must ask them if they are voting for the moratorium because they are just against it, or do they not like the gaps and hope they get resolved so the TTC can move forward? I'll be headed to Austin in a few weeks to see some of these guys face to face and ask. The rest we'll have to email or call. When we find out the truth, then we have to go after the TTC supporters at the ballot box.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

SUGGESTION for Texans:

Any Texans on the boards that are ready to meet with their Reps & Senators? Will you consider joining TYRANT's efforts and lobby the legislature? United there is power, you have a voice!

Come on Texas!!

The best and most productive thing that can be done is to see these yahoos eyeball to eyeball

I think most citizens are very aware of this issue. My husband and I were going to go to a town hall meeting but the radio annouced that over 200 people showed up for a place that holds about 50-70. We here in SA are also dealing with the toll roads issue, after Carole Strayhorn spent all our transp. taxes on building development and anything but roads.

This almost makes up for everyone voting for Rick Perry again, but not quite.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12