Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    I buy none of their products and avoid restaurants. I will continue until I get my country back.
    We seem to be 2 peas in a pod here, LOSERV.......let's get together and have a homemade meal, OK? What should be on the menu?
    This could be fun, LOL. Menu might be very, very interesting.
    OH, I know.........Venison steaks. Sound good? I make some mean Venison. Got any onions? Already sounding wonderful.

In an effort turn things around, the company is taking steps such as cutting its costs by $200 million, raising its prices on retail food products, and consolidating beef processing plants
    Now, I absolutely LOVE this solution!! RAISE PRICES......that'll get more products sold, don't ya think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'm not a far right evangilitical
    andyt, you have offended me , I am an Independent Fundamental Baptist, now say two times fast!!!!

Really, I am, but it sounds more complicated than it really is. It simply means the church I choose is independent, run by our own congregation, and we believe in the fundamentals of the KJV, nothing more, and we feel most closely aligned with the Baptists because, well, we baptize!!!

But overall, we have really good sense of humors and can appreciate that sometimes in todays world some businesses have to stay open to compete, which is really a shame, but they do, and to be so legalistic about it is just anal!!

However, it is noce to see a company that puts morals and values before money, that I would welcome seeing more of, everywhere.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree 2nd, raising the prices what a novell concept considering you are losing money. They must have some real marketing geniuses over at Tyson
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I agree 2nd, raising the prices what a novell concept considering you are losing money. They must have some real marketing geniuses over at Tyson
    Tyson heard the oil companies were making big profits so they hired their marketers.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well they are certainly going to lose out on that! People have a hard enough time making ends meet, chicken is one meat they can count on being able to afford (which it is very versatile), and then they are just going to sock it to the poor, even more. First the jobs, then the affordable foods.

Well, makes me glad Tyson is not that big out here, what a bunch of traiterous birdbrains!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tyson foods, welcome to the Club, the American people have been loosing for a long time, now it's your turn.......payback is a Bitch!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Isn't Costco China based? Someone correct me if I am wrong please.

Anyone seen the Wallmart quarterlies? I didn't look for them but I think they are getting the message too.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12