Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CmdrTaco -

Your Avatar is the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    The UN hates it because they cant control what type of content can be shared and their lies aren’t secret. Its all a game for those that want to control their content and keep their people in the dark about the rest of the world and how they lived compared their own situation. How sad it is when you have countries demanding control, yeah ok! We built it and they aren’t going to take over it! Its unbelievable what the UN does or tries to do all in the name of the poor. What does the poor have to do with the Internet? Its basically free info and technology for those countries that don’t have it. What is someone that has a goat and hut have anything to do with Internet and how will help that poor person improve their lives? Perhaps they should work on the massive corruption within their organization perhaps? Just notion!

Also I don’t think they realize either how much it damage the Internet to place into a political origination that wants control of media, lies and the money that is produced from it. Screw that, all they want to do is stop freedom of expression and freedom of speech. It just drives them crazy that they can’t control something.

Pro
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Wah, Wah, Wah the poeh wittle globalists cry babies didn't get their way. Poor babies.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Revelations

Yes, I know, not all want to hear this, but the book of Revelations talks a lot about the "number of the Beast", many scholars believe that this will be implimented by the U.N. to "combat" terrorism. How does the internet being controled by the U.N. fiugre into this, well, could be many reasons, but maybe it has to do with first, like many in this forum have said, taking away the ability of watchdog groups (like ALIPAC) to voice the truth about government and the U.N. and other wrongdoers. After you control what people are hearing and seeing, you can better control their thinking and sway them your way, after that the idea to "brand" people with a mark to keep track of them and control their daily lives, all the better, then any Christian or activist that objects to them will be branded a terrorist and hunted down and executed, all thanks to the control of the internet first. Far-fetched, not really, I realize many have no absolute beliefs about God and the Bible, but for those that do, understand its all falling into place. It has been in the news about many grocery stores/banks using peoples thumbprint on an electric pad at the store to debit their account, no cards, no signatures. What does the government use to identify people in high security places? Their hands and their eyes, where are your eyes, in your forehead. What mode does the bank or store use to convey that information, the internet!!

(KJV) Revelations 13:16 & 17 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.".

The internet is fantastic and any beauracratic control could set such an event into motion, take away free speech, and make people like us, who speak out against wrong into "terrorists", giving groups like the U.N. a reason to enact such events. With no freedom to connect with others through the internet, no way to reach out to others and teach them about what freedom really is, then the U.N. could have the control they need of people. Boy, I hope we all fight hard to keep the internet in the U.S. and free of government control and eventual tyranny.
    Here's a little tidbit about a lady I became friends with, from Romania. She and her husband came here on the lottery visa. They are wonderful people and proud new Americans. She told me of her childhood in communist Romania as a Pentecostal Christian. This government would routinely come into their home and tear up any Christian music tapes, burn any reading materials they had acquired and take their Bibles. Then they would tell them that they did not need this kind of "propaganda", and then leave. All of this would happen in the middle of the night. When they were in services on Sunday, there would be government officials show up to hear the speakers or pastors and make sure that they were saying nothing bad about the government, harass them, intimidate them. Imagine if it was us, and they routinely came in and tore up our computer and any printouts, maybe took the computers and said, "you don't need this". Could happen here, if no one fights hard enough, it will.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I know, not all want to hear this, but the book of Revelations talks a lot about the "number of the Beast", many scholars believe that this will be implimented by the U.N. to "combat" terrorism.
    I believe this is the RFID program. I have made previous posts here about that.

After you control what people are hearing and seeing, you can better control their thinking and sway them your way,
    Also our schools being penetrated with Atzlan garbage (Spanish History books) "Those who control the past, control the future".
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Rakishoner,I'll look for your other messages

It's good to know that others are seeing it as well. We lived in the Puget Sound area a few years ago and watched the local Fox station news one night showing a woman in Bellevue pressing her thumb into a pad to debit her account at a grocery store. As we watched there were goosebumps on my arms. I have read John Hagees book "The Beginning of the End" and it has a lot of information and helps understand how and why things are going the way they are. Of course he wrote that book before the thumb/debit issue, and the UN trying to control things like they are. We had also seen one of those movies, the "Left Behind" series, where Kirk Cameron is a reporter for "GNN" and this Russian guy (apparently was with the UN) was the Anti-Christ. I figure, yeah, he'll come from the UN!! Some might say from a large, worldwide church is where he'll come from, but I think the UN and use that worldwide church to control people. Even so, I think knowing what Revelations says is inevitable, I still believe that I and mine will leave this earth still fighting to the last second for the United States of America and God would never have it any other way. I believe in "God Bless America", the same America we so blithely say that about, but I really mean it, and will welcome those coming here, LEGALLY, to integrate and become Americans, that will love it the same way I do.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    The internet is fantastic and any beauracratic control could set such an event into motion, take away free speech, and make people like us, who speak out against wrong into "terrorists", giving groups like the U.N. a reason to enact such events. With no freedom to connect with others through the internet, no way to reach out to others and teach them about what freedom really is, then the U.N. could have the control they need of people. Boy, I hope we all fight hard to keep the internet in the U.S. and free of government control and eventual tyranny.
    Sometimes, I get the feeling that the internet has worsened all the world's problems and has actually created the 'beginning of the end'.
    The internet has made is easier to buy, sell, steal, and trade weaponry all over the world. Of course the UN wants a piece of the action, so they can transmit and carry out their terror plans easier.
    Just imagine the market on fake id's like Social Security cards, licenses, credit cards and medical cards. The 'mark iof the beast' will enforced in the way of finger print id. This is already happening. I am Christian and I believe in the bible. Thank you for brining it up AmericanEliz.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12