Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    You know the UN isn't in the US right? It's considered international territory.
    "international territory" is correct. The UN has its own policies for fellow 3rd world losers, and is full of corruption. We dont need them, and would be better off without them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    You know the UN isn't in the US right? It's considered international territory.
    "international territory" is correct. The UN has its own policies for fellow 3rd world losers, and is full of corruption. We dont need them, and would be better off without them.
    What about getting the international community together on things? The UN is really the only way to do it effectively.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The UN should be moved to France where when things get tough the tough run for somewhere else. They will fit right in.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    The UN should be moved to France where when things get tough the tough run for somewhere else. They will fit right in.
    They already have a location in Vienna similar to the New York one.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The UN is nothing more than a front for the NWO. It needs to be disbanded, destroyed. The US needs to pull out of the UN and kick it out of this country.

The UN is nothing more than a front for the NWO. It needs to be disbanded, destroyed. The US needs to pull out of the UN and kick it out of this country.
    How do we go about that? Maybe stop paying the bill?

I wonder if all this information will come out in time. I guess the effort on the border is speeding that up. It is also speeding up "their" attempts to complete their goal.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Isn't it funny how our tax dollars fund such anti-american organizations such as the U.N., ACLU, PBS, HAMAS, PLO, NPR, IRS and last but certainly not least the 109th US Congress.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

This is bad enough without them hiding it from the american people to keep from having an uproar. Well they will find out sooner or later. Now he wants our airlines to be foreign controlled. And remember all the talk about Bill Clinton wanting to be the head of the U.N. This bit about how you can't have closed borders in a global economy sounds more like an effort to save the 3rd world. I hear politicians talking and they stop short of telling what is really going on, it just makes me sick. They are talking and all of a sudden they just stop, you can tell they are thinking I can't let the cat out of the bag.

Well the cat better get out of the bad pretty (......) soon because the internet is going to be difficult if not expensive to access which may cut alot of the people out of the communication loop.

MAYBE those billboards need to be more explicit!

MAYBE they need to start spelling out the fact NAFTA basically erased this country.

I don't know if it would even help to get him impeached. HE NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED but that's pretty darn hard to do when he uses his power to secret his criminal activities and he controls the DOD.

I once saw a quote by George W. Bush something to the effect "If the people knew what we had done, they would run us down in the street and lynch us."

MOD THIS I DO NOT CARE - MAYBE IT IS TIME TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12