Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is missing, is there is nothing said about a fence in the "Secure Border Initiative" on the USBP site.
    ____------____-------____------____------____------____------____------

Secure Border Initiative

The Secure Border Initiative (SBI) is a comprehensive multi-year plan to secure America’s borders and reduce illegal migration which includes:

More agents to patrol our borders, secure our ports of entry and enforce immigration laws;
    Expanded detention and removal capabilities to eliminate “catch and release” once and for all;
    A comprehensive and systemic upgrading of the technology used in controlling the border, including increased manned aerial assets, expanded use of UAVs, and next-generation detection technology;
    Increased investment in infrastructure improvements at the border – providing additional physical security to sharply reduce illegal border crossings; and
    Greatly increased interior enforcement of our immigration laws – including more robust worksite enforcement
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Try "US Border Patrol" What`s CBP anyway?
    Canadian Border Patrol?
    http://www.usborderpatrol.com/borderframe60.htm

"Note" if there is no Pic, right click X and select "show picture"

http://www.usborderpatrol.com/Border_Patrol412.htm

CBP
    Customs and Border Protection
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I found this under the 'Contacts' link:

The U.S. Border Patrol has 20 sectors responsible for detecting, interdicting and apprehending those who attempt to illegally enter or smuggle people, including terrorists, or contraband, including weapons of mass destruction, across U.S. borders between official ports of entry.

I clicked on all links and from what I saw, this is the only mention of illegal entry. What a shame.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know several people who work for the Border Patrol and they take their job very seriously. They have told me their job is to protect America and its citizens.
    Every time I have seen illegals on my property and called them they are here within five minutes.
    I don't know whats going on with managment but the guys on the ground are doing all they can where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I know several people who work for the Border Patrol and they take their job very seriously. They have told me their job is to protect America and its citizens.
    Every time I have seen illegals on my property and called them they are here within five minutes.
    I don't know whats going on with managment but the guys on the ground are doing all they can where I live.
    accordingto chris simcox, the minuteman apparently had some people on the border over the weekend and NONE of their calls ever led to any arrests and they were always told that they were tobusy to come to the area for which they are watching.
    he also said a group of 3-4 came to their base and were cold, hungry and thirsty and GAVE UP. and after calls to the BP for FOUR HOURS this small group was still there. they ended up having to call 911 cuz one had symptoms of hypothermea

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    accordingto chris simcox, the minuteman apparently had some people on the border over the weekend and NONE of their calls ever led to any arrests and they were always told that they were tobusy to come to the area for which they are watching.
    he also said a group of 3-4 came to their base and were cold, hungry and thirsty and GAVE UP. and after calls to the BP for FOUR HOURS this small group was still there. they ended up having to call 911 cuz one had symptoms of hypothermea
    I really can't comment on that, all I know is what I have dealt with where I live.

MountainDog rules!

April
    MountainDog wrote:

I don't know whats going on with managment but the guys on the ground are doing all they can where I live

That is great! I am so glad they are there for you so quick , especially since you live in such a dangerous area that has illegals running everywhere.

Try "US Border Patrol" What`s CBP anyway?
    Canadian Border Patrol?

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) ensures the security and prosperity of Canada by managing the access of people and goods to and from Canada.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-e.html

About Us

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/menu-e.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12