Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. cities issue ID cards to illegal immigrants

http://www.brian-blackwell.com/2010/05/ ... html#links
    New York Times report
    Posted by Brian Blackwell at 5/23/2010 08:38:00 AM

Sunday, May 23, 2010
    U.S. cities issue ID cards to illegal immigrants
    While states and local governments nationwide enact measures to curb illegal immigration, a small but growing number of U.S. municipalities are accomodating illegal immigrants by issuing them photo identification cards and driver's licenses to facilitate life in the country and give them the opportunity to vote.

At least six city governments, including San Francisco and New Haven, Connecticut, endorse and issue official photo identification cards to illegal immigrants in their communities. No proof of legal residence required and no questions asked.

The latest is Princeton, New Jersey, where advocates for illegal immigrants, with the consent of local government, began issuing ID cards to illegals on Saturday; Trenton and Asbury Park have been issuing ID cards to illegals. Oakland, California has approved a program but hasn't yet started issuing cards.

The ID cards are essential, Latino rights advocates say, because they will allow illegal aliens to get medical treatment at taxpayer-funded clinics, borrow books from local libraries, vote, cash checks and access other public services offered by cities and counties they live in. Without a government-issued photo identification, these things are usually off limits to illegal immigrants.

Police chiefs and county prosecutors in New Jersey firmly endorse the issuing of official ID cards to illegal aliens and has the ardent support of nearly all local public and elected officials.

New Jersey has long offered illegal immigrants sanctuary. Last year an advisory panel, created by Governor Jon Corzine to integrate the state's estimated 400,000 illegal aliens, recommended allowing them the opportunity to obtain driver's licenses and discounted college tuition.

Washington State and the State of New Mexico allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver's licenses.

While the programs in Trenton, Princeton and Asbury Park are endorsed by local law enforcement officials but administered by community organizations, New Haven and San Francisco themselves issue official photo ID cards. The cards allow access to more government services, allow illegals to vote and gives them the opportunity to open bank accounts.

Trenton's ID program, which began in May 2009, met with minimal resistance among city officials. City officials and police are under orders not to ask residents about their immigration status, unless it is in connection with a felony.
    -

Drivers licence in Washington and New Mexico

If illegals are able to obtain drivers licence, are they able to vote in Federal elections or just local. If they can vote in national elelctions, this is outrageous.

Kip
    I left them a little comment and voted their poll.

Since when can illegals vote? What state allows illegals to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    Since when can illegals vote? What state allows illegals to vote?
    O.K. I found this:

http://tinyurl.com/SanFranIllegalVotes

That is dangerous grounds to be on allowing illegal aliens to have any vote into any public office or policy. This sets a dangerous stage to allow a takeover of government at local levels and to enact further laws that are pro-illegal. It is apparent we have lost Californiia to Mexico unless lawful Californinans step up to the plate and make their voices heard in opposition to any laws that give illegal aliens a voince in our democracy.

We already have a system that allows illegal aliens a voice in our democracy, that is called immigrating to our country lawfully, assimilate properly, wait your time and show us you can be a good US Citizen, earn your citizenship, announce your allegiance to the US, renounce allegiance to your former country of origin, then exercise the greatest rights that come with citizenship, the right to vote.

Any other way is an absolute travesty to our constitution and the blood shed to give us this wonderful democracy.

Unfortunately it is true -- I live in San Francisco and shamefully I must admit my city issues ID cards to illegal aliens and allows them to vote even in National elections. It is sinful, unpatriotic treason, but it is true. My city has become a mecca for illegal aliens -- crime is up, most car accidents caused by illegal aliens without insurance, filth is up, disease is up, home break ins are up, drug shoot outs are out of control, the city is going bankrupt with the state, social upheaval and unemployment off the charts, and citizens are suffering. My state has 1 in 4 voters out of full time work!!!!! My state has HUGE, growing TENT cities with names like bushville and obamaville. The industrial sections of San Francisco are strewn with thousands and thousands of vehicles inhabited by displaced American Citizens and their little kids -- living in squaller so that illegal aliens can eat, drink and be merry.

I suggest that Alipac make another pdf printable poster for San Francisco and all other city and states that support illegal aliens. Will make the clean up easier when we finally get deportation going. Something like this:

http://www.alipac.us/media/NewHavenCTFinal.PDF

PS: I am very sad and very sorry for what my city San Francisco and my state California are doing to encourage illegal immigration. I apologize. Please do not hate me and San Franciscans and Californians -- we have voted AGAINST illegal aliens and WON at the polls but have been overturned by courts and boards of supervisors and mayors and legislatures and governors. I stand with patriots in taking back our nation -- we will survive and we will win this battle! God Bless America, God Bless Patriots, God help us bring back rule by the People and our being One Nation Under God.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

This is a direct threat to national security ...

If illegals can get D/L so can terrorists ....

Yes marquis and everyone -- that is the hypocrisy of the traitors in our government - they KNOW many illegal aliens are terrorists. They are voting this week to continue spending 1.5 TRILLION dollars of UNFUNDED UN-BUDGETED monies for two wars, while they allow 23 MILLION illegal aliens to pour into our nation - and the traitor politicians are advocating making those lawbreakers citizens! ALL of the 9/11 terrorists were illegal aliens -- ALL OF THEM. IN FACT most of those terrorists were KNOWN to be dangerous illegal aliens to our government which did NOTHING about it.

Think of the MONSTER Time Square bomber Faisal Shahzad and his 6 accomplices -- they were illegal aliens or fast tracked citizens with DUAL CITIZENSHIP! http://www.canadaeast.com/news/article/1064431

Traitors in government care nothing about security or We the People. They have their own agendas, be it having plenty of illegals and cheap labor for their grape vineyards in Napa Valley, or paper bag stuffed with $100 bills as rental payments for their changing loyalties, or whatever tycoon god they are worshipping this month. Want to see how history repeats itself? Google the fall of the Roman empire -- specifically the politics behind Julius Caesar's struggle with the aristocrats of Rome over illegal aliens (slavery).

We must double our efforts and take back control of our republic from the monster traitors and illegal lovers. This is a matter of life and death for all of us -- the survival of our children depends on our victory! Nothing less than total victory can be tolerated!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Maybe I'm stupid or something but I don't even begin to understand how giving ID cards to illegals....is even legal. Isn't that like aiding and abetting? Why would their having ID cards entitle them to social services? And another thing, how come the illegals would be OK with getting this ID card and use it while at the same time protesting the idea of producing ID and saying that it's racist and racial profiling?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast