Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Maybe I'm stupid or something but I don't even begin to understand how giving ID cards to illegals....is even legal. Isn't that like aiding and abetting? Why would their having ID cards entitle them to social services? And another thing, how come the illegals would be OK with getting this ID card and use it while at the same time protesting the idea of producing ID and saying that it's racist and racial profiling?
    most of the illegals know that we are not a racist people and that at it's heart SB 1070 isn't racist .... their just going to scream at the top of their lungs because they don't want this to happen ....

in fact their only and seemingly best defence against SB1070 seems to be racism , but that card is quickly being discarded by the american people ..

can't blame the illegals for trying to paint this in the worst light possile , i'd do the same ... what is interesting however is that many of them in arizona are i think just giving up and packing up to move to other states ...

this law will go into effect , and if the federal government tries to stop us down here in arizona , their going to be in for one big supriise ...

Good enough to vote

In N.J. the IDs being issued are good enough to register and vote. You can't legally vote but who would know? See http://www.njelections.org/vote_id_req.html

I'd love to know how many illegals voted for Obama.

MW
    MarkB wrote:

Unfortunately it is true -- I live in San Francisco and shamefully I must admit my city issues ID cards to illegal aliens and allows them to vote even in National elections.
    Illegal aliens cannot vote in national elections, it's against federal law. I doubt very seriously a public official would knowingly allow it to happen because it just not worth the risk (loss of job, possible prison, and fine).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

oh yes illegal aliens do vote in federal elections!

MW I have personally witnessed it in San Francisco -- La Raza here registers voters and city law gives them 100% amnesty -- they are brought to voting booths in San Francisco by mini van -- they can also register to receive mail ballots. Our ballots are in SPANISH and CHINESE and other languages with English as an afterthought. I can understand you are incredulous, and you certainly do not have to take my word for it, so do some research and check it out. There are plenty of articles on the internet reporting about voter fraud... ie. Illegal alien voting. Like here: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour ... =&gs_rfai=

I realize it is against the law to allow illegal aliens to vote period, it is also illegal to allow them to enter the United States and stay in the United States, it is also illegal to hire illegal aliens, it is also illegal for cities like San Francisco to go against the will of their own people and create an illegal alien sanctuary complete with 100% amnesty for crime! San Francisco is one of the MOST corrupt cities in the Nation -- right up there with Chicago. A brown bag of $100 bills can rent a mayor or make the DA go away -- in fact enough money can buy them outright. The San Francisco Police have been investigated and arrested by the FBI up to the highest levels over the past 20 years. I really do live in Sin City USA and it really is Babylon by the Bay -- that is no exaggeration. But this is MY home, my City my State my Nation, and I refuse to be driven away!

Welcome to the United States of American-- and in particular California and San Francisco -- 2010 and

By the way, this is why I am such an angry old man -- I know my brave and courageous friends are turning over in their graves right now witnessing what our nation has become. I will do all I can to legally change our government and illegal alien loving policies.

PS: Deport all illegal aliens and grant them NO citizenship, no guest worker permits, no amnesty, protect our borders, fine employers hiring any illegal $100,000 and prison time, remove incentives to illegals like licenses and welfare, enforce existing laws, no citizenship for children of illegal aliens, remove American citizenship from those with dual citizenship, end offshoring, place high tariffs on any nation using slave labor like China! and have a nice day

OH PSS: read this

http://marcchamot.blogspot.com/2010/03/ ... cians.html

S. F. & California Liberal Politicians; Counting Illegal Immigrants in 2010 Census for Billions More in Federal Tax Dollars & Possible House Seat:
    San Francisco & California Liberal Politicians; Counting Illegal Immigrants in 2010 Census for Billions More in Federal Tax Dollars & Possible U.S. House Seat:

By Marc Chamot

What’s wrong with this picture? Under President Obama all is fair in American politics, and no wonder he wanted to personally take charge of the 2010 U.S. Census.

Sanctuary cities like San Francisco and the state’s Democrats are pushing hard to count their undocumented immigrants. The U.S. government doles out about $400 billion to states and local jurisdictions every year, based on population counts made during the nation's decennial censuses.

They have enlisted every ethnic, pro-immigrant organization, and pro-amnesty groups and their Medias to help convince undocumented living in the state and its localities to be counted for dollars.

In San Francisco, public officials and community advocates maintained that the city was undercounted by at least 100,000 in the last census, resulting in losses of about $300 million over the past decade that otherwise would have supported city services.

Californian liberal politicians, like San Francisco’s Supervisors, David Campos, John Avalos, and David Chiu are targeting mainly, Asian (Chinese) and Hispanic groups, who are the largest undocumented groups in California and in the city, for more federal taxpayer moneys and to possibly help increase the state’s representations at the U.S. house.

States and local governments spend money on censuses outreach efforts to stress to residents and particularly those who may be wary of the importance of the census. Each uncounted resident results in the loss of $1,000 a year in federal funding for a state, according to the nonprofit Grant Makers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees.

The government uses the data for political apportionment (determining voting district lines and the number of seats each state occupies in the House of Representatives) and for the disbursement of federal funds for vital services, such as health care, public education, job training, infrastructure and emergency preparedness - to the tune of roughly $400 billion per year.

The communities most in need of federal dollars are at the local level, they are those who are most likely to be undercounted. The Census Bureau calls it: Hard to Count Communities. According to its own analyses, Hard to Count Communities tend to be poor, ethnic, most (illegal immigrants) and overwhelmingly young.

Yet, given the extra hardships caused by the economic crisis, education cutbacks, foreclosures, joblessness, the census has taken on added importance.

Perhaps it is more important than in 2000, when an estimated undercount of 1 million people caused California to lose out on a possible state representative in the U.S. house and millions of federal dollars.

"If sanctuary states like California and cities like San Francisco love to protect their illegal immigrants, especially the criminal ones, shouldn’t they be footing the bill, not the nation’s taxpayers?"

Source: SF Chronicle Cuts in cash for census may cost state billions

PSS: Oh had to edit to add this -- it is important please excuse. Do not think that the illegal alien lover politicians are stupid. Be wiser than these serpents. See through what they are doing -- did you read the above article? Did you google illegal alien voter fraud? San Francisco politicians want illegal aliens to vote, and be counted by census. If they are counted by census guess what happens? Nancy Pelosi does not go away she MULTIPLIES! That is right, right now in the Mission District and other poor neighborhoods of San Francisco illegal aliens are crammed into apartments 8-10 to a ROOM. One Apartment - 6 rooms houses about 50 people each paying $300 a month rent! DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET? Who owns these apartment buildings -- do I need to tell you tycoons like Nancy Pelosi????? Money and power -- that is all it is. But good Lord do not take my word for it go ahead and check it out on your own.

FREE AMERICA -- GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PATRIOTS.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

MW
    MarkB wrote:

MW I have personally witnessed it in San Francisco -- La Raza here registers voters and city law gives them 100% amnesty -- they are brought to voting booths in San Francisco by mini van -- they can also register to receive mail ballots.
    Have you contacted federal authorities with your evidence? How do you know the individuals being brought in by van aren't Americans? Do you actually have the resources and authority to peform a background check? I suspect the folks being brought in are actually eligible to vote. I remember hearing that La Raza was making a huge push during the last presidential election to register Hispanic (citizens) voters to vote Democrat. I'm also sure they provided transportation to get as many to the polls as possible.

I'm not saying illegals haven't voted illegally in national elections. However, I don't personally think there is a conspiracy by election officials to allow illegals the right to vote. It's just not worth the risk.

If you know something I don't, than I suggest you immediately contact federal authorities and provide them evidence of your claim. It's not only your right, it's your responsibility.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW I have put in complaints about a number of SERIOUS violations of law regarding illegal aliens, hiring of illegal aliens, over crowding of residential structures, voter fraud, drug dealing, and bribery on TAPE by crooked politicians and business owners, lending fraud in home loans by federally insured institutions -- been there done that. Do you really feel that the ACORN tapes by Fox was the FIRST time anyone had ever complained about ACORN being full of illegals and prostitutes and drug dealers and Federal Loan Fraud???? Example of our government in action when crime is reported: last year at night there was a gangland style drug shoot out between two carfulls of drug dealers passing through my neighborhood. EVERY neighbor on my block called 911. We have a tight neighborhood. The shoot out went on for 5 minutes before both cars raced away shooting at each other - terrible shots by the way. The San Francisco Police showed up 20 minutes later and we are 6 blocks from a POLICE STATION! They did a house by house search! Even though they were told what happened -- OUR F...ing government at work-- so much for reporting crime huh? -- God save us all! It appears you did not even bother to look at the link I posted on election fraud by illegal aliens did you LOL. Shall I read it too you as a bedtime story?

Been there done that -- this nation and its "law enforcement" agencies have gone to pot literally. They do not enforce laws and they think citizen complaints are funny... Do you realize how many TIPS the government got about 9/11 and Time Square Bomber and every other crazy thing that has happened long before they happened? The government does NOT care -- unless they are on some specific witch hunt.

Again you really do not need to take my word for any of this and please don't. Please go out and verify what I am telling you -- please. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHECK THESE OUT:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2684-Law-Enfo ... -and-media

http://www.laprogressive.com/immigratio ... anken-win/

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kouri/080810

GOOGLE SEARCH HERE DONE FOR YOU -- how much easier can I make it?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour ... =&gs_rfai=

JUSTICE FOR ALL, report crime and the government is on top of it -- I do not think so -- Cover up all the time is more like it:

http://www.justicefor911.org/press.php

Still don't believe our government ignores warning signs and citizen complaints?

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2009/12 ... ystem.html

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article ... 11,00.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... f-shariah/

http://www.izlesee.net/Major-Nidal-Mali ... dNaGhuUnc=

http://krishna109.newsvine.com/_news/20 ... ning-signs

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/us_terro ... sarray.htm

BY THE WAY, just an FYI 700,000 California unemployed people who should have been receiving regular unemployment checks DID NOT receive them from November 2009 through January 2010 -- and I was ONE of them. I have a detailed log and saved all my letters and emails sent to California EDD, State assembly woman, State Senator, Congresswoman, Governor, Feinstein, Boxer, and ever news media outlet I could find -- me and THOUSANDS of other unemployed people did this. We were DESPERATE you see, facing eviction and going hungry. I got ZERO help from government, the EDD would not even acknowledge the problem, there was NOTHING in the news media about it, we were IGNORED -- all due to a COMPUTER malfunction at the EDD. AT THE SAME time no unemployed person could even telephone the EDD because their phone lines were always out of order - while at that same time Governor Arnold was announcing how he "fixed" EDD's phone problem! OH YES and the best part was I could not even get emergency aid from my government (same agencies handing out food stamps and wica and welfare to illegal aliens) because they said since I was "owed" the money by the government which had to be counted as income which disqualified me from getting help even though I was literally BROKE and NOT receiving the checks -- which they acknowledged was a known problem !!!!!!!!! When the problem finally got fixed in mid-January 2010 I got all my back checks and so did other people. But I tell you -- the government and news media are NOT what you think -- they routinely IGNORE problems, complaints, warnings whatever. It is all very selective enforcement and selective reporting -- I have no explanation for it, I can verify it is true.

Look now -- 75%-80% of American Citizens want deportation of illegal aliens -- what the H is Congress doing? Do you think we are all NOT writing to Congress and President? Not emailing? Not phoning?

This is part of the insanity in our nation -- until you get into it with the government you do not realize how willing the government is to allow millions of Americans to go hungry, live in tent cities, or die to poisons shipped to us as food from China or terrorist attacks. Again please do not take my word for it -- but before you say you don't believe it maybe you should check it out yourself?

LAST thing and my rant is over -- are you all aware that right now 17% of American voters are unemployed? Not 10% -- 10% is unemployed DURING the past 6 months that is U3 unemployment -- but U6 unemployment is ALL unemployed 17% 1 in 5 voters. Are you all aware of HUGE tent cities all over the United States? For the past 5 months unemployment has GONE UP not down. Massive foreclosures? How often to you read about these problems??? NEVER -- you hear government and media propaganda that all is well and we are in recovery -- BS. I will go and breath now thank you for your time and patience...
    Last edited by Jean; 08-27-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

MW
    MarkB wrote:

Again you really do not need to take my word for any of this and please don't. Please go out and verify what I am telling you -- please. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHECK THESE OUT
    I've been in this war for a good while, MarkB. Please don't think me naive or uneducated on the issues surrounding illegal immigration.

When cities and states issue ID cards which are used to obtain official documents like driver's licenses, then the out of state licenses can be used to obtain a driver's license in a state that will not issue one to an illegal.

For instance, here in GA we do not allow driver's licenses, so illegals go to another state to obtain one, and then turn that one in to get an official GA license, which also entitles them to vote, to get Medicaid, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    This is a direct threat to national security ...

If illegals can get D/L so can terrorists ....
    Now typically we allow tourists and visitors (here on legal Visa's) to apply for drivers lic. But to just allow the practice of providing Lic. to illegals is the most STUPID thing we could do. IMHO it is clearly treasonous to allow these municipalities to provide this form of Identification.

Its unfortunately Sad, But true that some sanctuary and IMHO Anti-American cities provide undocumented aliens access to documentation which provides a quasi amnesty. This is an attack against all Legal citizens and is a form of warfare that is designed to destroy our sense of borders and unique individuality that is America.

Now based on the Federal Government as being the only ones whom can grant amnesty and citizenship, These local and state governments which provide these ID's to Aliens are clearly ILLEGAL Actions. Why isnt someone or government entity addressing this? Because there is an attack against American Principles from within. America has proven that it can not be beaten militarily. Instead they have been attacking us from within for decades. And like fools we let them, because we have a mass liberal guilt that prods the sheeple to provide these so called good deeds to the hard working immigrants.

For a society based on the Rule of Law, If we cant get law enforcement to enforce the established law then we are doomed.

There is a reason that Justice is blind. So it can judge all without favor. In a nation based on the principles of law, when we choose which laws to enforce or not to enforce, then we make laws useless and tyrannical since they will be applied only on the bias of man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast