Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Soem restrictions

I'm not saying that under some sort of Visa Reform the couldn't be some number restriction and some accountability on the Citizen that vouches for them to come here.

Banned
    The Visa security policies and procedures will be applied to the application but the applicant will not have to demonstrate their intent to return home.

After reading through the rest of your blog I found THIS.

Oops, no way, Jose. Not until the illegals are GONE.

That rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    All I'm talking about is American Citizens being able to have thier In-laws visit. Imagine if you had a son who for some reason went to the Amazon as a researcher he decides to marry a Brazilian and stay there with his work. He has kids and want you to visit every now and again but everytime you want to pay a two week visit you have to pay $300 just to get an interview to get a Visa that can be denied for any reason.
    Well, you know what, you should have taught your son better than to marry a foreigner and give up his native land. I have noticed in the past 30 years that the young people seem to have no loyalty to this country and it makes me sick to know it is their parents' failings that make them that way.
    Is seems to me that you don't like foreigners. Take a look at our history and its full of them. I'm talking about family. A country is only as good as the hearts of its people. If the American people won't follow our own laws then there isn't much hope.

Everything in life is either to damn hard, complicated or costly. Just what are we to do?? Lifestyle choices sometimes have complications. People need to be aware of those and either accept them or don't do it. It burns me when people do things that have consequences and then moan and groan because it happens.

Under the Current Situation those people who have a bonifide bond and interest in our country are being denied entry while the Yahoos who noone knows are jumping the border and sneeking into the country.

If an established American Citizen vouches for someone to simply come and visit that is better than what is happening now.
    I didn't say that it is the way it should be. I said that is the way it is and why it got to be that way.

I think ANYONE who comes to visit this country should have a sponsor and the sponsor should shoulder the entire responsibility of seeing they get return tickets before they leave their homeland and that they get on the plane when it's time to go home.

Unfortunately, way too many people don't see it that way. They bring in their relatives, put them to work in the family restaurant or manufacturing facilty and all of a sudden you have 20 illegal aliens with no health insurance, no education, and no hope being held in human bondage, (Worst case scenario for the visitors) or they get in an argument with their relatives and you have 20 illegal aliens wandering the streets committing crimes because they have to have the basic necessities. None have been screened for diseases so they could be spreading communicable diseases as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Consequences

Yep there are plenty of consequences in life. I think that families no matter where they live have a right, within the law, to visit one another.

The problem whe are really discussing here is Law. The Lawlessness in the hearts of people. Those that follow the law should be rewarded. Those that don't should be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    The Visa security policies and procedures will be applied to the application but the applicant will not have to demonstrate their intent to return home.

After reading through the rest of your blog I found THIS.

Oops, no way, Jose. Not until the illegals are GONE.

Thats a good poing I should clarify that, I just put it up today.

I think the demonstration for them to return should be put on the U.S. citizen.
    Signing an economic responsibility form. If there is an accident or they fall ill or they get sued whatever it falls upon them.

How do you view that?

Is seems to me that you don't like foreigners. Take a look at our history and its full of them. I'm talking about family. A country is only as good as the hearts of its people. If the American people won't follow our own laws then there isn't much hope.
    See, that isn't true at all. I just think that people should stay in their own countries and marry people in their own country. Basically, I don't like globalism.

In all honesty, I don't know what I'd do or say if one of my kids had married a foreigner. I would be suspicious for a long time as to what the motive of the spouse was because I've seen entirely too much not to be suspicious.

I know that if one of my kids left this country to live in some foreign land permanently, I'd just have to shrug my shoulders and know that I'd failed to give them anything by way of patriotism or loyalty to their nation. At the same time, if they loved someone enough to give up their homeland for that person, I guess I'd have to feel happy for them.

And I can see why you are disgruntled to know that your own family can't come visit you yet fifteen thousand illegal aliens can walk across the border every month while the government closes their eyes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The problem whe are really discussing here is Law. The Lawlessness in the hearts of people. Those that follow the law should be rewarded. Those that don't should be punished.
    Man, the kicker is in the last paragraph.

That's a PERMANENT visa, no matter how you slice it.

Banned
    And I can see why you are disgruntled to know that your own family can't come visit you yet fifteen thousand illegal aliens can walk across the border every month while the government closes their eyes.
    JJ,

It's 15,000 a NIGHT!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast