Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the demonstration for them to return should be put on the U.S. citizen.
    Signing an economic responsibility form. If there is an accident or they fall ill or they get sued whatever it falls upon them.

How do you view that?
    I would have no problem whatsoever with that. IF the government would enforce it. However, in the early 80's, I knew a couple. The husband was American and the wife was Australian. They divorced. The wife couldn't stay here because she no longer had a sponsor. So when did they change the law?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Is seems to me that you don't like foreigners. Take a look at our history and its full of them. I'm talking about family. A country is only as good as the hearts of its people. If the American people won't follow our own laws then there isn't much hope.
    See, that isn't true at all. I just think that people should stay in their own countries and marry people in their own country. Basically, I don't like globalism.

In all honesty, I don't know what I'd do or say if one of my kids had married a foreigner. I would be suspicious for a long time as to what the motive of the spouse was because I've seen entirely too much not to be suspicious.

I know that if one of my kids left this country to live in some foreign land permanently, I'd just have to shrug my shoulders and know that I'd failed to give them anything by way of patriotism or loyalty to their nation. At the same time, if they loved someone enough to give up their homeland for that person, I guess I'd have to feel happy for them.

And I can see why you are disgruntled to know that your own family can't come visit you yet fifteen thousand illegal aliens can walk across the border every month while the government closes their eyes.

I think if you instilled the values, ethics, morals and faith in your child it doesn't matter where he lives. His "country" is within his heart and he will take it wherever he goes.

And yeah that makes me as made as H**** I follow the law. Its the American Citizens who support the people who enter the U.S. illegally that really piss me off. You have to uphold the law. With out the Law there is no America. Without the law our society will quickly crumble.

Uphold the law. Hold everyone accountable.

Pinestraw! Actually it just SEEMS like there are 15,000 more here every morning. Or maybe we have a cloning factory here on the border I don't know about...........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If every person brought one more person! OMG, What a nightmare!

The offer is three generations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO. Foolish Foolish Thinking!

It should get easier once the ICE institutes visa tracking, real responsibility for family sponsors with fines and bounty hunting for violators.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still am curious when they changed the law so that a foreign visitor didn't have to have a US sponsor, though.

Quote Originally Posted by VISAREFORM
    Is seems to me that you don't like foreigners. Take a look at our history and its full of them. I'm talking about family. A country is only as good as the hearts of its people. If the American people won't follow our own laws then there isn't much hope.
    See, that isn't true at all. I just think that people should stay in their own countries and marry people in their own country. Basically, I don't like globalism.

In all honesty, I don't know what I'd do or say if one of my kids had married a foreigner. I would be suspicious for a long time as to what the motive of the spouse was because I've seen entirely too much not to be suspicious.

I know that if one of my kids left this country to live in some foreign land permanently, I'd just have to shrug my shoulders and know that I'd failed to give them anything by way of patriotism or loyalty to their nation. At the same time, if they loved someone enough to give up their homeland for that person, I guess I'd have to feel happy for them.

And I can see why you are disgruntled to know that your own family can't come visit you yet fifteen thousand illegal aliens can walk across the border every month while the government closes their eyes.

I think if you instilled the values, ethics, morals and faith in your child it doesn't matter where he lives. His "country" is within his heart and he will take it wherever he goes.

And yeah that makes me as made as H**** I follow the law. Its the American Citizens who support the people who enter the U.S. illegally that really piss me off. You have to uphold the law. With out the Law there is no America. Without the law our society will quickly crumble.

Uphold the law. Hold everyone accountable.
    See I know, the feeling of Me and My Wife following the law by the book and it is so frustrating, for both sides of a family. But knowing very well the incompetency of Homeland Security. Specially on Visa Overstays and Illegals. I can't see at the moment throwing another log on the Fire. Until we can get the mess we have now. Straighten up. But see once she gets here, if she not already. Then the travel back is no problem. Once she recieves her Green Card. We travel back to China a few times a year. She hasn't had any problem. I am the only one that has had any type of Problem. It wasn't because of my Passport or anything like that. But a simple Camera, got me thrown against the wall and frisk. Just because I took a picture inside the airport.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

It wasn't because of my Passport or anything like that. But a simple Camera, got me thrown against the wall and frisk. Just because I took a picture inside the airport.
    Oh YEAH! Scub. Those foreign airports are mostly owned by the government. They get all excited if people take photos in a military installation. Hubby works on base. They aren't even allowed to have those cell phones that take pictures.

Banned
    Here's the deal, plain and simple.

1. Nobody gets NOTHING until the borders are secure.

2. Illegal aliens currently in the US GET NOTHING! There are PLENTY of REAL immigrants wanting to come here the RIGHT way.

3. If there is a PROVEN need for 'guest-workers', say after employers have DOUBLED the prevailing wages, we'll TALK about it.

4. Employer sanctions enforced to the CURRENT letter of the law. Require ALL employers to verify work eligibility through the BPP.

5. Eliminate ALL but true EMERGENCY medical assistance to 'undocumented' persons, and stop 'anchor baby' citizenship.

Illegal aliens are NOT entitled to the benefits of citizenship. They have no 'right' to be here. When this crisis is resolved we'll worry about your concerns.

Like I said before, FIRST things FIRST!

It wasn't because of my Passport or anything like that. But a simple Camera, got me thrown against the wall and frisk. Just because I took a picture inside the airport.
    Oh YEAH! Scub. Those foreign airports are mostly owned by the government. They get all excited if people take photos in a military installation. Hubby works on base. They aren't even allowed to have those cell phones that take pictures.
    What are you talking about It was in San Francisco.

It must just be me. I did get pulled off the plane by Chinese Police. To check my Documents.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast