Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone voting yea for this needs to be voted out.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    JAK wrote:

Staffer said he is not a protectionist!
    They actually said that?

I guess the free-traders in the Republican party have convinced him that being for fair trade is unAmerican or some other such silly nonsense. Honestly, his vote has caught me completely off guard. I knew Duncan Hunter wouldn't support it, however, I also thought "I knew" Tom wouldn't support it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am not one to defend every vote my candidate of choice has made. Tancredo was wrong. And I consider it a strike against him.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Honestly, his vote has caught me completely off guard. I knew Duncan Hunter wouldn't support it, however, I also thought "I knew" Tom wouldn't support it.
    Thats the thing....Tom has voted against CAFTA, against permanent normalized trade with China and several other nations, and in favor of withdrawing from the WTO. It just doesn't make sense.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

JAK
    They actually said that?
    Yes, she actually said that to me... she also had an attitude so I'm sure she was getting several calls about it. I called the DC office, with area code 202...

I am VERY dissappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt betrayed like I did with bush... he has some explaining to do... how can you be for the people and vote for things like this??? I'm not brushing this one off because I might not understand. TANCREDO needs to HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY HE DID THIS!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY!!!

Guess we will have to kill it in the Senate!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Thats the thing....Tom has voted against CAFTA, against permanent normalized trade with China and several other nations, and in favor of withdrawing from the WTO. It just doesn't make sense.
    You're right, it doesn't make sense. That is why I'm shocked. He certainly did not portray Mr. consistency with this vote.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is there a provision to bring more peruvians in with nonimmigrant work visas such as H-1B or green cards or to allocate more of the quota to them. Illegal peruvians are already here. In NJ for sure.

Oh, just what we need.

I am sick to death of this "competitive" mantra. All it is a is a code word
    for the least possible labor costs a corp can get by with. It will drag us
    down. Peru didnt even want it last I heard.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I don't know why Tancredo voted for it.
    Staffer said he is not a protectionist!

So lets keep voting FOR trade agreements working AGAINST the United States Citizen!!!!!! I am sick of all these trade agreements. If you are FOR THE PEOPLE...THEN STAND UP AND ACT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he should be a protectionist... it is CLEAR TO SEE THAT THE PAST MISTAKES ARE NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a protectionist and proud of it !

To hell with all these new names they keep coming up with to intimidate and confuse .

PC weapons ....protectionist, islamophobic, homophobic, racist ,bigot ,zoophobic, intolerant , cracker , nazi , zionist , white suppremist , etc..

I have been called all of above for disagreeing on subjects at some liberal websites and even some conserative websites .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast