Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Standby, incoming (illegals from Peru).

When this was being debated last night on the U.S. House floor, a Rep. said the Peru FTA would have the same effect that NAFTA did where farmers are concerned. She said those folks would lose their livelihood and that many of them would attempt to illegally immigrate to the United States in search of opportunity and a way to feed their families.
    They are already here and this will only make it much worse. The illegal who shot the 4 Newark students and murdered 3 of them is here illegally from Peru.

JAK
    I just called my senator on this... since I know he is for FREE TRADE AND NOT "FAIR TRADE"...I'm sure he will vote for this piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of these TRAITORS!!!!! Even tho' Allard has helped us in the past... I don't trust him on this one!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BAD enough that NAFTA was allowed to RUIN life for MILLIONS of AVERAGE Americans, Canadians, and Mexicans. NOW this economic disaster is being implemented in SOUTH AMERICA! THIS part of the dirty deal should be know as SHAFTA!

The American people take it on the chin again.This deal will do wonders for CEO'S and the corporate bottom line.The little man (and woman) will have to fend for themselves.Thanks again Congress!Thanks, lobbyists for corporations!

Lou Dobbs just announced an upcoming segment on the trade agreement. Will be on in a few minutes.

Wow, how the hell did they get this through? From my understanding, most in congress realise what a failure NAFTA was, and it was very difficult to get CAFTA through......Bush had to send Condi in to promote it as a "national security" bill They claimed that without it, Castro and Chavez would take over the region
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Where do we find out how each congressman voted?
    Searched around NumbersUSA, couldn't find it.

Thanks,
    coto
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 11:23 PM.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Wow, how the hell did they get this through? From my understanding, most in congress realise what a failure NAFTA was, and it was very difficult to get CAFTA through......Bush had to send Condi in to promote it as a "national security" bill They claimed that without it, Castro and Chavez would take over the region
    Wow, and to think that I had gotten this info from what Charlie Rangel told Lou in War on the Middle Class!! Rangel was just on Lou's show DEFENDING the Peru bill

Anyone see Lou interview that Mexican government idiot?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Wow, and to think that I had gotten this info from what Charlie Rangel told Lou in War on the Middle Class!! Rangel was just on Lou's show DEFENDING the Peru bill

Anyone see Lou interview that Mexican government idiot?
    I saw the interview and was hard to watch; the Mexican guy hardly let Lou get a word in, he just kept interupting and whining.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot

I saw the interview and was hard to watch; the Mexican guy hardly let Lou get a word in, he just kept interupting and whining.
    I'm not one to poke fun of the "differently abled", but that freak sounded like he had a severe case of Tourette's. What was up with that bizarre gibberish he let loose with when he interrupted Lou? I thought he was channeling a demon.

I won't be rushing to Amazon to buy his book. He clearly has nothing coherent to say, and he can't tell the difference between a partnership and a parasite----I'm referring to his references to the US/Mexico relationship.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast