Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: U.S. just attacked a Syrian airport.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

“This is hypocrisy. If you really care, if you really care, help us stay in our country. We don’t want to become refugees. We want to stay in our country. Help us establish safe zones.”
    We would prefer that too - we can't afford to take the people of other countries in - we have 92 million unemployed. these wars that are ongoing for years really seem to be about sending muslims to the west.
    Last edited by artist; 04-09-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Trump has already secured agreement from Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries to pay for setting up safe zones in Syria. This is already in the works. So results on that should be happening soon. Saudi has those cute little air-conditioned tents all set to go. I think they'll need a safe area to put them in. So I imagine a search for such an areas is well underway.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    No particular vindication of Bush. But it, while was hard to ignore the footage of the truck convoys heading into Syria for several weeks, it was ignored.
    Why does it have to be chemical weapons? A country that is fearful of being invaded by the US, would probably try to get lots of things and people out of the country.

While I have no reason to believe those weren't trucks going to Syria, I do have justification for believing our government is capable of manufacturing such evidence, and our news media is capable and has been guilty of inundating us with lies and made up stories.

My hope is they got a lot of their wheat seeds transported to Syria.

Lots of things it could have been -

Just wondered if they were going to try to vindicate Pres. Bush. Are they afraid some of the war crimes charges might stick.

Just a thought.

Talking about transporting from Iraq - what ever happened to all those trucks loaded down with metal suitcases full of cash we saw???

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    Why does it have to be chemical weapons? A country that is fearful of being invaded by the US, would probably try to get lots of things and people out of the country.

While I have no reason to believe those weren't trucks going to Syria, I do have justification for believing our government is capable of manufacturing such evidence, and our news media is capable and has been guilty of inundating us with lies and made up stories.

My hope is they got a lot of their wheat seeds transported to Syria.

Lots of things it could have been -

Just wondered if they were going to try to vindicate Pres. Bush. Are they afraid some of the war crimes charges might stick.

Just a thought.

Talking about transporting from Iraq - what ever happened to all those trucks loaded down with metal suitcases full of cash we saw???
    I was there and I too honestly believe there were chemical weapons in Iraq. President George Bush is not a war criminal and that is all I'm going to say about that!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

. . . Talking about transporting from Iraq - what ever happened to all those trucks loaded down with metal suitcases full of cash we saw???
    I never saw, or even heard of, anything like that.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    I never saw, or even heard of, anything like that.
    I saw more than one story , with pictures of soldiers loading metal suitcases with cash and loading them on flatbed trucks - what we call stake bed trucks.

This was back when I had TV and actually watched the 'media'.

I believe you believe there were WMD's there, I just don't. I think there would have been some evidence and if there had been, President Bush would have rushed over there for a photo-op.

Respectfully, and I mean that, we will have to disagree on whether or not he is a war criminal and I won't argue with you.
    I will continue to speak that - and hope some charges get traction.

I saw more than one story , with pictures of soldiers loading metal suitcases with cash and loading them on flatbed trucks - what we call stake bed trucks.

This was back when I had TV and actually watched the 'media'.

I believe you believe there were WMD's there, I just don't. I think there would have been some evidence and if there had been, President Bush would have rushed over there for a photo-op.

Respectfully, and I mean that, we will have to disagree on whether or not he is a war criminal and I won't argue with you.
    I will continue to speak that - and hope some charges get traction.
    You are confused.
    I never said anything about WMD or Bush.
    That was someone else.
    JD2
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    You are confused.
    I never said anything about WMD or Bush.
    That was someone else.
    JD2
    She was talking about me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have a question.

Syria just saw, up close and personal, what this country did to Iraq - and is still doing - based on lies they had chemical weapons and were posed to use them.

Now Syria already knows we are involved in their so called 'civil war'. They have to know we funded, armed - first one side and then another of those that are attempting to topple the government.

They also have to know there are some of our so called 'allies', and many corporations who want to see the US in still another war. They know these people have great clout within our government and media. They know these groups are just waiting for an excuse to convince the American people we need to go to war - to teach still some other country a lesson.

So ask yourself if Syria would actually use chemical weapons, knowing the inevitable consequences of the US military getting openly and actively involved?

I don't think they would. I think this was staged - by whom? There is the list of usual suspects - our 'intelligence' community, Mossad, mercenaries working for defense contractors.

Give it some real thought. Don't be flim-flammed by the idea that we are always the good guys, 'my country right or wrong', or even that you like Pres. Trump and want to believe he is doing the right thing. Open your mind and think about it.

. . . I don't think they would. I think this was staged - by whom? There is the list of usual suspects - our 'intelligence' community, Mossad, mercenaries working for defense contractors. . .
    Or someone who want Russia to fight the U.S. for them?
    NO AMNESTY

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast