Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is disturbing to have Congress members who have forgotten their oath to serve CITIZENS, NOT Illegal Aliens.

Remember their names on election day !!!!!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Because illegal immigrants are draining the system, we do not have money for ICE to effectively enforce immigration laws. If I heard this right, they are asking state and cities not to enforce laws against misdomeaners. I hope I heard this wrong. No money to hire more ICE agents or to hire and train state and local officials to assist

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Because illegal immigrants are draining the system, we do not have money for ICE to effectively enforce immigration laws. If I heard this right, they are asking state and cities not to enforce laws against misdomeaners. I hope I heard this wrong. No money to hire more ICE agents or to hire and train state and local officials to assist
    You heard it right "Dyehard" but I will bet you the real reason is all the up roar from the special interest groups and Mexico's president is the real reason. GRRRR we can't seem to win, it is a bunch of crap!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12