Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is in control?

I just left a message with them saying I am beyond angry and am contacting every congressman in my district and I will also contact my local VFW too. I am going to my congressman's local offices with my concerns tomorrow. I have had enough of this government's war on American's perpetrated by our cowardly traitor in chief occupant in the Treason House.

This kind of news is very disturbing. I would like an explanation, from the entire Bush Administration, the Judicial Committee, and Homeland Security, on the reasons why the United States is GIVING the locations and times that our Volunteer Minutemen are patrolling our borders to protect America!
    This is nothing but treason, and I feel outraged. As a matter of fact, they just pushed my last button. I feel betrayed and sick. I know I will be busy calling and emailing senators, agencies and the WH for the next few days.
    AmericanElizabeth - are you going to start a petition? Let me know how I can help
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ACLU Claimed To Be Helping Illegals Cross Border From Mexico

2005 April 17 Sunday
    Volunteer border patrol Minuteman Project spokesman Grey Deacon says that American Civil Liberties Union members who are watching the Minutemen are actively helping the illegal aliens crossing from Mexico to avoid detection by the Minutemen.

Grey Deacon told Joseph Farah's nationally syndicated "WorldNetDaily RadioActive" audience yesterday that ACLU monitors sent to the border to watch Minuteman activity and report civil-liberties abuses to authorities have begun flashing lights, sounding horns and warning off illegals and their "coyote" human smugglers from entering territory patrolled by the volunteers.

"They are actively engaging in criminal activity," said Deacon.

http://www.parapundit.com/archives/002719.html
    Deacon said the ACLU activists are resorting to new tactics because of the success the Minuteman Project is having in assisting the Border Patrol in spotting illegal aliens and in generating publicity about the insecure U.S.-Mexico border.

If the ACLU members are doing this then they are breaking the law by aiding and abetting the violation of immigration laws. This is not surprising. The ACLU consistently takes a position against the enforcement of immigration laws. See my post "ACLU Wants To Delegitimize Immigration Law Enforcement" for another example of their attempts to subvert immigration law enforcement.

I view the ACLU as an enemy of liberty, not its defender.

This is a bit much for me!! The officials should be held criminally responsible for any harm that comes to anyone from the snitches. I think lawsuits and prosecution for Bush and his cronies without amnesty should be looked at for treason and putting the public in harms way. If bush doesn’t watch out he will be fighting a revolution here .I know this will never happen so I am looking for a country I can sneak into and work so I can get citizenship.
    LOL

Truly a sick turn of events in every way. The minutemen hounded on every turn. Our government's traitorous interaction with a foreign nation. The ACLU claiming to defend the constitution but doing the opposite. Sick sick sick!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Another possible contact.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/border_secur ... er_patrol/

Seems to be just for Border Patrol. I am going to try several of numbers listed.

Ill hand deliver it myself, the Homeland Security HQ is just down the road from my house. Well like 3-4 miles away.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am working on a letter. I will post this letter under it's own thread when it's done, check later on (Pacific Time).

Did anyone see Lou Dobbs? He was talking about it as well, and was point blank, it actually made me feel a little better knowing he too was right on it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES!!! Dobbs read congress and the illegals the RIOT ACT!! I feel better! sooo cathartic!
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12