Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Revealing Minuteman Locations to Mexico

This was posted today on the Chicano Forums:

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - The U.S. Border Patrol is alerting the Mexican government to the locations of civilian border patrol groups when the organizations help detain suspected illegal immigrants or use violence against them, according to a published report.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Mario Martinez told the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin of Ontario that the policy is meant to assure the Mexican government that migrants' rights are being observed.

The policy pertains to groups including the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps and the Friends of the Border Patrol, a Chino-based nonprofit.

"It's not a secret where the Minuteman volunteers are going to be," Martinez said Monday. "This ... simply makes two basic statements - that we will not allow any lawlessness of any type, and that if an alien is encountered by a Minuteman or arrested by the Minuteman, then we will allow that government to interview the person."

Minuteman members, however, said the Border Patrol's policy negates the private group's effectiveness and could endanger their lives.

"Now we know why it seemed like Mexican officials knew where we were all the time," said Chris Simcox, the organization's founder. "It's unbelievable that our own government agency is sending intelligence to another country. They are sending intelligence to a nation where corruption runs rampant, and that could be getting into the hands of criminal cartels."

The Daily Bulletin said it was unable to reach officials with the Mexican consulate in Washington, D.C. on Monday.

TJ Bonner, president of the Border Patrol agents' union, said members have long complained that the Mexican government has undue influence over U.S. enforcement policies.

"That's not a legitimate role for any foreign nation," Bonner said.

---

Information from: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

What gets me is the line "that we will not allow any lawlessness of any type" directed towards the Minutemen.

Well it is obvious what is going on here. They tell them where the minutemen are so no one crosses the border at their locations and then the minutemen can't do anything and it makes them look like they are not accomplishing anything.

This is TRAITOROUS and TREASONOUS for the border patrol to be doing this....when are American citizens going to stand up and DEMAND that OUR laws be carried out....gee...why don't they tell the OTM's the same thing so we can have another 9/11?

this sickens me...I'm sure my rant didn't even make sense because I'm so angry

Quote Originally Posted by warmfuzzies
    This is TRAITOROUS and TREASONOUS for the border patrol to be doing this....when are American citizens going to stand up and DEMAND that OUR laws be carried out....gee...why don't they tell the OTM's the same thing so we can have another 9/11?

this sickens me...I'm sure my rant didn't even make sense because I'm so angry
    Warmfuzzies...you have a right to be angry. We all do. This should make us all stop and think about just WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. Its almost unbelievable that something like this should be allowed to happen. Whose side are they on anyhow?
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    We need to be out there informing the public of this treason. This actual report from Fox and Friends (where I saw it this morning) shouod be printed out and then have a letter to Homeland Security for people to sign, that they stop this spying on their own citizens and also treason.

I personally am going to make my owm letter and print out the report. How about you all? A lot of calls and letters to homeland security, bombard them, make them realize we know they are spying on their own citizens and committing acts of treason, and we are going to be sure they are exposed for it. LETS DO IT ASAP!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do. Have the contact info?

So far this is what I have:
    US Department of Homeland Security
    Washington DC 20528
    phone: 202-282-8495

I will be making a long distance call myself, and then start with a local petition. I am telling them this is unacceptable and that I personally will make sure they are exposed for the traitors and backstabbers they are locally.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just read this as it was passed to me by another...I can't believe what I read. I am so angry. Our country has none of our interests at heart. Just those poor ILLEGAL immigrants with "rights".

Called Homeland Security just now, and you have to leave a message, those overpaid cowards will not take a live call.

Anyways, I left a very heated message about how their actions against free citizens is and act of treason and spying on law abiding citizens.

I said that I plan on educating those in my community about how Homeland Security is helping a foreign government against it's citizens wishes, the very people who pay their salaries.

I also will be printing the most descriptive article on it, and a letter outlining the publics outcry against them ,and circulating copies everywhere I can here in the NW. I plan to send those letters to Homeland Security, along with copies to my senators and to the White House. If we all do the same all acroos the country, and reach even neighbors we are not familiar with, VFW's, American Legions, churches, etc, then it could be very powerful.

Please people, do this, if we do not stop this insanity, you all know that next it will be us they will be after just for speaking against their inadequacies. They will trump up charges against citizens to silence any opposition.

Let's all do it, it is too important. The Minutemen have taken a lot of blows for their vigilence, and have put a lot in their lives on the line, we need to back them up and support them now, when they are under fire from our own government.

What rights is the spokesman referring to? The right to violate our laws?
    If we had been informing the Mexican government of our government’s activities, we’d be brought up on treason charges.Who are they there to serve? The American people or the corrupt Mexican government. I guess these government agents are ticked off because the Minutemen actually do a better job then they are....Someone remind me.....which country is the border patrol in charge of protecting, the US or Mexico. Maybe Bush is itching for terrorist to infiltrate our borders, seems like he wants a war on our soil before he gets dumped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast