Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I forgot to mention that Lindsey Graham is similar in personality and type to Kyl. We really need to purge our society of these types of people.

Chosen,

I agree with you. I've been saying since the Amnesty bill failed last year that we need to punish those who support this bill by voting them out of office. We need term limits for Senators. We can't allow people like Ted Kennedy to spend their lives in the Senate. He has too much power over the other Senators. I watched him cross the aisle and get the Senator from Hawaii to change his vote on an ammendment when it had a tie vote.

Right now they are behind closed doors negotiating the bill and amendments. They plan to start debate on Friday and vote during the weekend when talk radio is not active. Once again they are going to try to cram it through without public debate.

You are so correct. We can't let our guard down even if we are able to stop this bill. We can't allow this to happen again.

I agree with all chosen and castingdirector wrote. At first I thought Kyl looked like a guilty emotional wreck. Then his beady eyes turned greedy and arrogantly evil.

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    Chosen,

I agree with you. I've been saying since the Amnesty bill failed last year that we need to punish those who support this bill by voting them out of office. We need term limits for Senators. We can't allow people like Ted Kennedy to spend their lives in the Senate. He has too much power over the other Senators. I watched him cross the aisle and get the Senator from Hawaii to change his vote on an ammendment when it had a tie vote.

Right now they are behind closed doors negotiating the bill and amendments. They plan to start debate on Friday and vote during the weekend when talk radio is not active. Once again they are going to try to cram it through without public debate.

You are so correct. We can't let our guard down even if we are able to stop this bill. We can't allow this to happen again.
    Most definitely. I was thinking today about the absurdity of Kennedy's power and how people could realistically dislodge him from his throne. I am most sure he has his districts well paid for, but there has to be some way to get him torn out of office. Honestly, I feel there should be a grassroots campaign to get him out of office. He is the power supply the rest of the borg cube plugs into and if he is unseated it would open up the way for much needed change. Realistically, this would be of bi-partisan benefit since he clogs up the path for new dems and anyone looking to get things done.

My belief is that such an anti-American agenda would have had a much, much more difficult time of even seeing the light of day if his power channels weren't providing such free and easy passage. Personally, I intend on trying to get these traitors out of office and justly disgraced to the point that won't even be invited to speak at campground outside Berkley, let alone the free for all lecture circuit. I hope Americans realize that this immigration assualt is more than just fending off a bayonet charge, it is running down their grenadiers when they break ranks...Making sure they never attack in anger again.

Delta,
    I'm sure you also saw that almost instant fake smile/reaction thingy. Yikes...

Nobody ever runs AGAINST Kennedy - that's why he's still in. Most times, he has no opponents. I live here in Mass.

If only one person voted, he'd still win. I called his office and said that he must be crazy because of this bill, and it's high time he retired!

Sounds like Mass. needs to find some nice sane man/woman to step in and unseat that nut case!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12