Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Fed Govt: Threatens W/SWAT Tea

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge!

November 14, 2011

Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team
    http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/11/14 ... as_145001/

As more people became dissatisfied with federal government controls and land grabs, it was inevitable that local law enforcement would eventually see the bigger picture. At the northern California fairgrounds of Yreka last month, seven California sheriffs and another from Oregon gathered with a large group of citizens to say that they are finally going to do something about it.

“A giant has been awakened,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most are not aware that during a national emergency, all executive emergency powers flow to and through the U.S. Secretary of Labor.

Executive Order 11000
    ASSIGNING EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FUNCTIONS TO THE SECRETARY OF LABOR

http://www.disastercenter.com/laworder/11000.htm

"This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Join these true patriots to help stop our out of control federal and local governments .... http://www.countysheriffproject.org/

New Mexico Law and Local Sheriff Trump the Feds in Agenda 21 Land Grab

Posted on Nov 08, 2011 in Police, Military & War, Political Issues
    Kevin Hayden – TruthisTreason.net
    Source: Cassandra Anderson

New Mexico just proved that State law trumps unconstitutional federal regulations and that the power of the sheriff is superior over federal agencies. This is the power of the Tenth Amendment!

Ten years ago, when Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson was Governor of New Mexico, he signed into law a bill authorizing New Mexico to cut trees and thin overgrown forests that can prevent uncontrollable wildfires. This law applies to federal lands when federal agencies neglect or mismanage forests and put lives at risk.

The US Forest Service, under the USDA, allowed the Lincoln National Forest in Otero County to become dense and overgrown and it was a life-threatening hazard. The agency refused to remediate the problem.

Federal agencies are party to a sinister plot for total control and depopulation through the United Nations, called Agenda 21 Sustainable Development. Many federal employees who enforce bad environmental policies may not realize they are really enforcing UN Agenda 21. Part of this plot is the Wildlands Project designed to remove humans from rural lands and allowing forests to grow out of control, even when forest fires threaten human life.

Another example of the expansion of the Wildlands Project is road closures on federal land in order to declare the area a wilderness area and off-limits to humans. According to the 1964 Wilderness Act (PL88-577), no land can be designated a Wilderness area unless it is “roadless.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oddly enough, a couple weeks ago I had the chance to relay the information about the oath keepers website, to a Sheriff that was donating at a mobile blood drive that I was working at. He was open to the idea and said he would check it out........

I just got back from out of town, I was helping my 89 year old mother set up in her new apartment. (you know, one of those elderly people whose life is not worth a whole lot to the powers that be... but she is worth more than I can say to me!)

I was so.... excited to read this article(s)! Wow! Very Good News!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

forest wrote:

I just got back from out of town, I was helping my 89 year old mother set up in her new apartment. (you know, one of those elderly people whose life is not worth a whole lot to the powers that be... but she is worth more than I can say to me!)
    Bless you for taking care of your mom.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Saying no: Sheriffs fed up with worsening federal interference, bureaucracy

J. D. Heyes
    Natural News
    November 20, 2011

(NaturalNews) Adding a new wrinkle to the phrase, “I’m mad as hell, and I’m not taking it anymore,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)