Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. should quit deporting those with jobs who pay taxes

Aren't you glad that your tax dollars were used to educate this IA Mex-anarchist so she can now speak and write her propaganda in English?

U.S. should quit deporting those with jobs who pay taxes
    last updated: October 25, 2007 08:43:03 PM

I hear a lot of talk about immigration and people being deported. I think that the U.S. just tries to get as many people out of the country as they can. Some "illegal aliens" have jobs, clean records and pay taxes — for what? Just to be deported and sent back across the border.

People just categorize all the people that cross the border as people who just come to get welfare, some kinds of benefits, commit crimes, cause chaos and just basically bad things. I, being a Mexican-American, feel that these depictions just degrade my culture and make me feel somewhat ashamed. It's horrible to think this, but that is what society puts in my mind. For example, it makes people look at us differently; it shouldn't be like that at all. The society and community need to come together and promote all the good things that Mexicans have done for this country and not think of them as "illegal aliens."

CRYSTAL MENDOZA
    Davis High School student
    Modesto

http://www.modbee.com/opinion/freshink/ ... 02902.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in a town just north of Modesto. She is overlooking what the Hispanic's are doing to this area. I agree there are good and bad in every race. But when our parks and countryside are being destroyed by their garbage. When we can't go shopping or run errands without hearing Mexican being spoken. When our children aren't allowed in certain hallways in school without being physically or verbally being assaulted by the Hispanic's. I say who do I blame. I grew up in California alongside Hispanics, they weren't like this. They respected the American culture and we respected them. I blame this new breed. If she wants respect then she needs to be an American first and not encourage this disrespect for America.

I wish all of the young could understand that what made America great was that we all knew that we were Americans first. We knew that no matter what our ethnic orign was our loyalty was to America. That was the bond that united us. We no longer know that. When we see the Hispanic's flying foreign flags, insisting on speaking Spanish disrespecting our laws and showing their loyalty to Mexico we cannot unite as one.

Some "illegal aliens" have jobs, clean records and pay taxes
    Hey Crystal! No illegal alien has a clean record! You break American Immigration LAW when you cross the border without papers or overstay your visa, both deportable offenses under the books. Every illegal broke the law! By the way, do you have papers and are we, the American taxpayers paying for your high school education??

To reduce this to its simplest terms; for an illegal family to make a financial contribution they would have to be paying more in taxes than they take in services. I just don't think a case can be made to support that theory.

Come into my country the legal way then we'll talk til than close your pie hole.

Great comments, MontereySherry, and very well said. Welcome to ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No illegal alien has a clean record!
    Now that's a great line Daggul!

"Illegal Alien" and "Clean record" in the same sentence? These people really are ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I live in a town just north of Modesto. She is overlooking what the Hispanic's are doing to this area. I agree there are good and bad in every race. But when our parks and countryside are being destroyed by their garbage. When we can't go shopping or run errands without hearing Mexican being spoken. When our children aren't allowed in certain hallways in school without being physically or verbally being assaulted by the Hispanic's. I say who do I blame. I grew up in California alongside Hispanics, they weren't like this. They respected the American culture and we respected them. I blame this new breed. If she wants respect then she needs to be an American first and not encourage this disrespect for America.

I agree with you Sherry. I live in Modesto. When I was younger I used to play in a softball league. We would play at the various parks in Modesto. We never had any problems. Well..............I would not even drive to some of those areas now. We have garbage dumped on our property. Not garbage per se, but garbage like you cleaned out your house for moving only dirtier. Well, guess what, empty tortilla bags like you wouldn't believe.

I also grew up with hispanics. Many are still my friends. They think like you and I do. They don't understand what is happening to the people. They don't want anything to do with that part of their society. I have driven by Davis High School and you should see the kids out in front when school is out. The majority look like wantabe gang bangers. If this group of society is so bad, just think what they next group will be like with these people as their mentors. Very scary.

Welcome to Alipac, MontereySherry! Great post! Glad you have joined us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast