Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Wackey Hollyweirdo trying to buy the audiance into buying his records!

Just shut up Bono........

Maybe he needs to spend some time at the actual border, then he might have a change of heart!..........but then again probably NOT!

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

duckman wrote,
    Ill take Merle Haggard anyday over BOZO BONO.
    Yea Buddy. Them old Okies are awesome! At least a fellow can understand what they are singing.

If I am not mistaken this Bono jerk is a citizen of Ireland. So why the hell does he keep sticking his nose in the business of America? Seems to me Bono has plenty he can do to straighten out some of the messes in Ireland.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Oh brother! I thought he had more sense than that-and Mexico has NOT shown itself to be humble at all-quite the opposite-very prideful indeed....and if he were an Irish-American of no name, he'd be just another "gringo" POS in the eyes of "La Raza".
    Actually, I don't even think he's American. I think his citizenship is Irish. So who knows, he might be an illegal himself and that's why he's going to bat for them. lol
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    duckman wrote,
    Yea Buddy. Them old Okies are awesome! At least a fellow can understand what they are singing.
    Hank Williams Jr would be a good one too! I'm sure that old boy would come and give a good show!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    duckman wrote,
    Hank Williams Jr would be a good one too! I'm sure that old boy would come and give a good show!
    He would spit beach nut in that dudes eye Lets throw alittle George Jones in there too.

Some people are only good at certain things, and his is singing Sunday, Bloody Sunday.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12