Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Added to Homepage with amended title due to size restriction for title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5999--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I read that the judge that was shot had been aiding illegal immigrants to sue Americans and had been getting death threats because of it.

If it was illegal immigration related this administration will cover up that fact

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    The American people are smart enough to see through the left's attempt to capitalize off a tragedy. This is a typical response from the Obama administration and the Democrats. What they are going to do is put an end to the Democratic Party.
    I think you have to have a sick mind to be a democrap, my 11 year old could see threw this

This was his personal view
    And I have seen other people lose their jobs "just because they viewed their points. Why does he not lose his? His views are blown way out of proportion.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    I read that the judge that was shot had been aiding illegal immigrants to sue Americans and had been getting death threats because of it.

If it was illegal immigration related this administration will cover up that fact
    yes but that was a couple of years ago.
    he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time because he was stopping by to see a friend

A Federal judge is very foolish to drop by to vist a friend engaged in public political activities. Federal judges are appointed for life and set for life. They have NO BUSINESS whatsoever milling about with the rabble in public politcal gatherings. Maybe he wanted to score brownie points with Giffords in order to get support for a seat in the appellate division.

In any case, he should have bought his milk and bread at another grocery store and gone home.

Banned
    I have run out of words to describe mindless Individuals such as this guy. Something has obviously gone amiss with his brain function.... TS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123