Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UCR PROFESSOR, WHAT CAN WE DO AGAINST THIS?1

I was wondering what we can do about this professor, thier has to be something that we can do becuase expressing and saying that the US need to be given back to Mexico and be anexed is a type Treason in my eyes.

I attend Cal St San Bernardino and UCR is right down the road and i would like to start some type of protest agains this professor. We cant allow their to be a professor that talks in such a maneer of the overthrow of the Western US! Iam even considering going undercover to see what info i can get but he doesnt make alot public.

Acidrain

AcidRain--Where is the statements of the Professor? I couldn't find it in the link. I'd like to read it and see what can be offered as an approach on him. This type of talk is without question sedition building against the US.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0, ... 08,00.html

try this, his name is UCR Professor Armando Navarro,

Acidrain

AcidRain--I read the article. I've seen this guy's name before and he organized the protest against the Minutemen in Arizona. He had meetings on Saturday to organize and get a plan to try to shut down the MinuteMen.

AcidRain--I had the same reaction you did back in April. I wanted to do something about this guy. Even made a post about his being a Professor at a tax funded university.

Since then and for right now.....we do nothing.....we let them show their true colors on national television.

Their presence on the border in California when the MinuteMen arrive will get more Main Stream Media to the event than our MinuteMen.

The Media likes controversy; the potential for violence; the possibility that someone may get hurt.....this is what our Media Likes. This is what they have become.

Let America See.

Let America Learn.

Let America Decide......

which side of the Border they want these people on....USA's or Mexico's.

What decision do you think America will Make when they see this on National MainStreamMedia....ALL THREE NETWORKS ON PRIME TIME EVENING NEWS?

IF WE'RE REALLY LUCKY......they'll all interview the OBL-ACLU attorneys and some representatives from the OBL-Southern Poverty Law Center and Professor Navarro!!

IF WE WIN THE PRIZE.....the OBL-ACLU and OBL-Southern Poverty Law Center will try their little phoney baloney "race card" trick, throw some false accusations against these Patriots trying to save our country, and we can only Pray that the Professor gets overly excited, loses his cool, and talks about "this land really belongs to Mexicans"!!

Watch the Professor; store your information you find on him and post it here....for evidence in the future.....then sit back.....and let them Wake Up America for US!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Up, yet another traitor. How long has he been a US citizen or was he born here?

Best be VERY careful before suggesting the reinstitution of sedition laws. Since so many have embraced the RealID, and it's passage, which will make it far easier to round up any who make seditious statements... and since the governments position is to currently embrace the influx of illegal immigrants, we would likely find such sedition laws used on US... since WE are the ones bucking government policy.

I tried to warn about RealID, nobody listened. Probably no one will listen about this either. Maybe when we are all sitting in prison cells, wondering if we will ever see an attorney or what we are charged with, some of ya will have more time to reflect on the wisdom of such laws and the RealID.

From the linked article:
    Latino activists protesting the Minuteman Project could also form a human chain across the border...
    Would that not be a bit contrary to their aims of unrestricted invasion?
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

DonQuixote!!

The issue of the RealID is not over. This bill can be amended next session to exclude American Citizens before it goes into effect.

What you suggest is true though!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    Best be VERY careful before suggesting the reinstitution of sedition laws. Since so many have embraced the RealID, and it's passage, which will make it far easier to round up any who make seditious statements... and since the governments position is to currently embrace the influx of illegal immigrants, we would likely find such sedition laws used on US... since WE are the ones bucking government policy.

I tried to warn about RealID, nobody listened. Probably no one will listen about this either. Maybe when we are all sitting in prison cells, wondering if we will ever see an attorney or what we are charged with, some of ya will have more time to reflect on the wisdom of such laws and the RealID.
    Same Goes with me Don

On the bright side we will all be speaking English in jail.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast