Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Uh-oh Basic Pilot Program (employee verif.)

I received an email from NumbersUSA announcing that there is now a website available to view which employers in each state use the government "Basic Pilot Program" employee verification system.

http://www.smartbusinesspractices.com/

Of course I clicked on my state (DE) and was shocked to find among the 13 listed employers were Purdue Farms in Milford, Purdue Farms in Georgetown, and Allen Family Foods in Harbeson!!! The very three poultry businesses which are soley responsible for turning lower Delaware into Nueva Juarez! In addition, Remedy Temporary Services, which opperates out of a warehouse in a nearby industrial park is, for all intents and purposes, an illegal alien day labor center.

This is B.S. people! It's pretty obvious that signing up with the Basic Pilot Program does obligate the employers to actually USE the system.

http://www.smartbusinesspractices.com/pilot_de.php

Similar results for NC. Butterball, Gold Kist, Perdue Farms, Premium Standard Farms, Tyson Foods Inc., etc. Sure they may be signed up with the program but are they using it??

How does Numbers USA determine who is using the program??

How does Numbers USA determine who is using the program??
    The email doesn't really say, yet they are praising the program to the high heavens. Here is a C&P from the email.

YOU'VE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS FOR YEARS ..........
    ..........NOW WE HAVE IT!

Wouldn't you love to know the names of the very few businesses in your area and state that are patriotic and responsible enough to make sure they don't hire illegal aliens? Those would be the ones using the federal Basic Pilot employee verification program.

Well, we got the list today. I'm pretty sure that our website is the first place that this list has ever been made public after nearly a decade of the program.

Here it is:

http://www.smartbusinesspractices.com/p ... panies.php

You will be amazed at how small the list is.

But now you can easily see what businesses in your area are NOT making sure they keep illegal aliens out of their workforce.

You can start mentioning to every clerk, manager, waiter, cashier or other personnel at nearly every business with which you interact ..........

.......... that you are extremely disappointed that their business has not signed up for this easy-to-use employment verification program.

The program is so easy and cheap to use that there are only two reasons for an employer not to sign up for the program: (1) The employer doesn't know about it, or (2) the employer wants to retain the ability to hire illegal foreign workers.

YOU CAN LAVISH PRAISE ON THESE RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSES

Our stance has always been that the No. 1 most important thing that has to happen to slow down illegal immigration and to begin to reduce the current illegal population is ... REQUIRE ALL BUSINESSES TO USE A FEDERAL ELECTRONIC VERIFICATION SYSTEM WHEN HIRING ALL EMPLOYEES.

Until Congress passes that law, you can begin to dry up the jobs in your own community.

What must happen in your community is for enough businesses to start using the verification program that it becomes a mark of embarrassment for those businesses that do not.

One of the ways for that to happen is to lavish praise on those businesses that are signed up for the verification program.

Now, some of these businesses may have a sordid past. They may have signed up because they got caught hiring illegals in the past. But most just want to make sure that they don't inadvertently do the wrong thing. The point for now is that all the signed-up businesses are doing the right thing and that illegal aliens have learned not to try to get jobs there.

From the SAVE website:
    Q. Can I verify the work eligibility of all employees in my company?

Answer: No, you may only verify the employment eligibility of employees hired after you signed the MOU.(Memorandum of Understanding)

Q. When would I perform a verification query?

Answer: You would perform the automated employment verification query after an employee has been hired, and the Form I-9 process complete. This automated query must be initiated within 3 business days of hire. It is important to remember that the system may not be used to pre-screen an applicant for employment.

Q. Can I use the system to re-verify the employment eligibility of an employee whose employment eligibility document has expired?

Answer: No, the system should not be used to re-verify employment eligibility. You would follow the procedures currently in place by completing Section 3 of the Form I-9.
    Maybe the companies have just signed up for the SAVE program and can't do anything immediate about the current batch of illegal employees? OK, wishful thinking.

If there is training involved with the jobs, you'd think employers would use their gut instinct a little and save some money by not hiring and training Hispanics who are so fresh from the border they have sand in their shoes.
    Americans First!

Like everything else there are ways around this. If they get employee's through a job service it is the job service that is suppose to screen them. So if the job service says, they have all the documents they need which may or may not be fake, can the employer then say they do not hire illegals? Or we do not hire illegals to our knowledge?

Re: Uh-oh Basic Pilot Program (employee verif.)

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    I received an email from NumbersUSA announcing that there is now a website available to view which employers in each state use the government "Basic Pilot Program" employee verification system.

http://www.smartbusinesspractices.com/

Of course I clicked on my state (DE) and was shocked to find among the 13 listed employers were Purdue Farms in Milford, Purdue Farms in Georgetown, and Allen Family Foods in Harbeson!!! The very three poultry businesses which are soley responsible for turning lower Delaware into Nueva Juarez! In addition, Remedy Temporary Services, which opperates out of a warehouse in a nearby industrial park is, for all intents and purposes, an illegal alien day labor center.

This is B.S. people! It's pretty obvious that signing up with the Basic Pilot Program does obligate the employers to actually USE the system.

http://www.smartbusinesspractices.com/pilot_de.php
    greyparrot, I was just in Seaford Delaware Sunday and I could not believe how over run Seaford is with illegals. WalMart was packed with them, they are everywhere