Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS?"

Harry Reid had the wording "UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS," on his website for days until Bill O'Reilley brought this to light Mr. O'Reilley said this evening on his show. The Factor with Bill O'Reilley had an assemblyman from New York on as a guest. The gentleman's name was Adriano Espaillat and he too refers to illegal aliens as "undocumented Americans."

Harry Reid does not deserve the title of Senator, representative of the people, or American as far as I am concerned. What legal term is that Senator Reid?

From his own lips: VIDEO

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/06/05/v ... americans/

This week, we will vote on cloture and final passage of a comprehensive bill that will strengthen border security, bring the 12 million undocumented Americans out of the shadows, and keep our economy strong. In the days ahead, we will work to improve the bill to protect and strengthen family ties while improving the structure of the temporary-worker program.
    clip

http://democrats.senate.gov/newsroom/re ... id=275444&

http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/?ad=072

http://www.inmotionmagazine.com/hrcr/nyund.html
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How dare he devalue citizenship so easily?!

He is a disgrace to the office that he holds.
    He should be voted out in the next election.

WE ARE AMERICANS!

THEY ARE ILLEGALS!

This is NOT brain surgery!

April
    ABSOLUTEY OUTRAGEOUS!

JAK
    Traitors...AMERICAN... is just a word to them!!!!!
    They will say and do anything to give these people AMNESTY!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish we didn't have to wait until election time. We should be able to go to Washington and THROW them OUT of office now. They promise to work for the American citizens when they are kissing babies and begging for votes. I thought there were consequences for treason, and in my opinion there are a lot of traitors in Washington.
    I am sick and disgusted, as I am sure many of you are, of being called a racist and a bigot, by the likes of Teddy Kennedy, Harry Reid, Lindsay Graham, & George Bush. Never in my lifetime have I seen such bullheaded stupidity on the part of a government, who are fighting against their own citizens, because the citizens want the laws enforced, and the government apparantly want the laws broken.
    Another thing I am sick of hearing is how some of the liars are getting in front of the news cameras and claiming that the 'POLLS' show that most Americans want a guest worker program, and a path to citizenship for illegals! Of course the leftist, main stream media can't wait to report on those lies, but they seem to find it impossible to report that the majority of Americans DO NOT support amnesty! The fight is not over, and I have no intention of quitting. I took a few days off from the phone calls and e-mails after the good news last Friday, but tomorrow I will get started again. The slithering snakes will try to sneak this bill in under the radar, if they think they can get by with it.
    I intend to fight "As long as I have breath in my body."
    Thanks for letting me vent!

These days, there are no 'consequences' for ANYTHING except being a white American.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Banned
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:
    Harry Reid had the wording "UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS," on his website for days until Bill O'Reilley brought this to light Mr. O'Reilley said this evening on his show.
    It's brilliance like Reid that gets him all of a 19% approval rating! Slam his office tomorrow the idiot. Words mean things, Mr. Reid!!!

BTW, has O'Reilly seen the light--I thought he liked S1348 last week?

Re: "UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS?"

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Harry Reid had the wording "UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS," on his website for days until Bill O'Reilley brought this to light Mr. O'Reilley said this evening on his show.
    If you liked that one you'll love these....

Diane Feinstein calls them - are you ready? - "Good citizens without citizenship"

Kenndy calls them "Undocumented Aliens"

If I had to vote on the best use of words Harry would get my vote. Undocumented Americans now that's a good one. What a bunch of freaking idiots.

JAK
    Another thing I am sick of hearing is how some of the liars are getting in front of the news cameras and claiming that the 'POLLS' show that most Americans want a guest worker program, and a path to citizenship for illegals! Of course the leftist, main stream media can't wait to report on those lies, but they seem to find it impossible to report that the majority of Americans DO NOT support amnesty!
    Yes!! It is amazing how they can stand their with a straight face and say such things WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE LIES!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:
    It's brilliance like Reid that gets him all of a 19% approval rating! Slam his office tomorrow the idiot. Words mean things, Mr. Reid!!!

BTW, has O'Reilly seen the light--I thought he liked S1348 last week?
    Guess his finger in the air detected a change in direction!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast