Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented Student?

Just responded to this email..

--

Maria,

Here is my advice. I'm sending this information to Immigration and Customs Enforcement and asking them to take immediate action to deport your illegal immigrant student before he takes anymore American taxpayer and educational resources from our innocent American students.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

MARIA DUNLAP wrote:
    > Good morning,
    >
    > I'm an educator at the Academic Magnet High School in North Charleston,
    > SC. This school has won several awards over the past years, and has
    > also been voted one of the top 10 high schools in the country by several
    > magazines (http://www.usnews.com/sections/education/high-schools). I
    > have an undocumented student that has maintained a 3.8 GPA and is
    > captain of the basketball team amongst other extracurricular activities
    > and community service involvement. He has been accepted to Guilford
    > Colleged in Greensboro, NC. They have awarded him with the Presidential
    > Scholarship and also the Bonner's scholarship for community
    > involvement. Despite these scholarships, he is still short $15,000 per
    > year for tuition.
    >
    > I'm writing you, basically pleading to you that if you have any
    > information that could help us, it would be GREATLY appreciated. This
    > student WILL make a difference to our country if given this opportunity
    > to build upon the hard work and dedication that he has given his high
    > school career.
    > Thank you for your time,
    >
    >
    >
    > Maria Dunlap
    > Spanish teacher
    > Academic Magnet High School
    > 1525 Avenue B South
    > (843)746-1300
    > (843)746-1310 Fax
    > www.ccsdschools.com
    >
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send the kid a "Los Suns" jersey and ship his behind to his home country.

I'm sure an American student could have used those two scholarships and could legally take a job after graduation.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Undocumented Student?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Just responded to this email..

--

Maria,

Here is my advice. I'm sending this information to Immigration and Customs Enforcement and asking them to take immediate action to deport your illegal immigrant student before he takes anymore American taxpayer and educational resources from our innocent American students.
    GOOD for YOU! All of that taxpayer money should have gone to a LEGAL resident.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yep, good move William. I know of all too many young people, fully deserving, hard working students, who had to pay their own way through school, then owing money for the next 20 years or so, of their early adult life.

Too many young Americans get looked over in order to accomodate people who do not deserve it, such as this student. It is a shame their parents brought them here, relegating them to their precarious position. They can only blame their parents when they cannot finish their education, or get deported.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you figure this kid alone has cost us so far? And how many just like him are out there taking away from american kids?

I have a story.

My Congresswoman, Zoe Lofgren, is one of the sponsors of the Dream Act and pushes it constantly.

I was on a "town hall" phone conference she held where her constituents could ask questions. A senior in hihg school at one of our local schools brought up the problem of lack of space in our public universities, with kids with even 3.9 GPA's or above not getting in. Of course that means university will cost them more in order to go out of state or to go to a private university.

Lofgren commiserated with the teenager and blamed the lack of access on the economy and budget cuts.

Afterwards I emailed Lofgren and asked her about her hypocracy in pushing taxpayer finanaced education for foreigners in this country illegally while dodging the issue with the teenager. I received a very curt reply.

Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Bettybb, could you please post the reply, or the gist of it??? Just curious...

Welcome KeeKee! Glad to have you with us.

I no longer have the email but it was very terse, and the jist of it was ...I alway read your emails with your distasteful opinions.

That is not how she worded it, but that was the meaning.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Wow

I could not have thought of a better reply myself. Hit the nail on the head there. All illegal immigrants should be deported, regardless of academic or athletic potential.

He has been accepted to Guilford Colleged in Greensboro, NC. They have awarded him with the Presidential Scholarship and also the Bonner's scholarship for community involvement. Despite these scholarships, he is still short $15,000 per year for tuition.!
    Entitlement mentallity here. Why does he think he needs to go to such an expensive college? A regular college isn't good enough for him. Before everyone comes down on me I agree he needs to be deported and go to college in his home country. No matter what we give them or what they have taken and stolen from us they keep demanding more and they think they deserve the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast