Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This
    student WILL make a difference to our country if given this opportunity
    to build upon the hard work and dedication that he has given his high
    school career.
    What would REALLY make a difference would be for these people to stop breaking the LAWS of the U.S. and let this kid make a difference in his own country.

What a novel idea that would be, wouldn't it Maria?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i never heard of Guilford College, NC.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

I just posted this in another thread but thought it fit in in this discussion:

Hello xchange and welcome to alipac. I must inform you that I live in the "Sunset Park Chinatown" and I am quite aware of the fine work ethics of the Chinese, especially where it concerns the education of their children. That though does not give those that came here illegally a pass. Of the large growth of the Chinese population that started to occur here in 1988 much less than half have arrived Legally. You mention Sty High and that is the top school in NYC but there actually six such schools (Bronx Sci, Brooklyn Tech etc,) and Asians account for more than 50% of the student populations in all six BUT Asians are only 12% of the pop of NYC. Many, many of the kids getting the best public educations in NYC are IA Asian kids. My youngest son missed out on going to Brooklyn Tech by 1 question on the entrance exam and there are probably at least 250 illegal Asian immigrants admitted to that school each and every year. Hell every one of the six Special HS's in NYC even set aside seats for kids who are 1) recently arrived in America (2years or less) and 2) who speak English as a second language. So you see American children of NYC are being displaced and that's A FACT!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-197942.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This
    student WILL make a difference to our country if given this opportunity
    to build upon the hard work and dedication that he has given his high
    There in lies the rub. This is exactly the type of kid Mexico needs to make
    a difference in his own country. Illegals need to be working to affect
    change in their own country instead of coming here and changing this one
    to suit their needs.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12