Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented Students Stage Hunger Strike for DREAM Act

Undocumented Students Stage Hunger Strike for DREAM Act

By Elizabeth Llorente

Published November 23, 2010

Undocumented students push for DREAM Act at Sunday rally in Brooklyn

Elizabeth Llorente/Fox News Latino

Undocumented students push for DREAM Act at Sunday rally in Brooklyn

Undocumented students across the country are staging hunger strikes to press for the passage of the DREAM Act, a measure that would give them a shot at U.S. citizenship.

The House of Representatives has scheduled a vote on the bill for Monday, and the feeling on all sides of the issue is that – with Republicans taking control of the House in January – if the DREAM Act doesn’t pass in the lame-duck session, it will be a long time before it gets another shot.

“We’re giving up our health and body for the DREAM Act,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Again .....
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

"I paid for my education through private scholarships, private loans, help from my parents," said Resendiz, who came from México at the age of 12, and quickly assimilated, becoming the captain of the fencing team and president of the Rotary Club at her high school, where she was one of only two Hispanics. "I don't know what I can do now, without papers, without a driver's license."
    You can go back to mexico...that's what you can do! In fact, your toilet bowl of a country needs more people like you who have been educated in the states and can help create opportunity in that country for other mexicans through your leadership abilities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hunger strikes don't accomplish anything but the media eats it up.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Thanksgiving is a bad time for a hunger strike

But keep in mind , most of these mecha influenced chicano radials and raza do not celebrate Thanksgiving , Like Columbus day they feel its a racist holiday .

Really

If the State of New York has an immigration policy against illegal immigration, and if any LEO's, or other Governmental entity, allows illegal aliens to prosper there, it is called insubordination. Dereliction of Duty, and should be cause for immediate termination. It is the same with any job, anywhere in the World. If they can't stand the heat, they need to get out of the Kitchen. We cannot allow our Government to pander to illegal immigration, if we are to remain a Country. If LEO's are unable to enforce the laws, then martial law needs to be re-instated. Let the Marines take care of the gangbangers too. A Brigade of clean shaven, fighting machines touting M-16's would look really nice against some dope smoking/peddling thugs. Wouldn't it?
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.