Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Union Oppositon Letter to Cintas CEO

http://action.unitehere.org/campaign/ju ... ll_workers

This is what the union is having people send. Notice the veiled threats!

Dear Mr. Scott Farmer,

A policy based on the controversial Department of Homeland Security proposal regarding workers' social security numbers is unnecessary and immoral. Prematurely enacting this policy would endanger immigrant families' livelihoods and irreparably harms our communities. Cintas should respect workers' privacy to correct social security number problems themselves.

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and numerous civil rights organizations echo my apprehension about policies similar to yours. We are concerned these types of policies will promote workplace discrimination. Given that current and former Cintas employees have filed three class action discrimination lawsuits against the company, community members have cause for alarm about unfair workplace practices in Cintas facilities.

Cintas workers have made the company successful for the past 37 years, and deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. Please follow a "no match" policy that honors workers' privacy and their role in the company's success.

Sincerely,
    [Your name]
    [Your address]

A policy based on the controversial Department of Homeland Security proposal regarding workers' social security numbers is unnecessary and immoral. Prematurely enacting this policy would endanger immigrant families' livelihoods and irreparably harms our communities.
    I guess that the Unions are so hungry for dues and power that they will sell out their own country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    A policy based on the controversial Department of Homeland Security proposal regarding workers' social security numbers is unnecessary and immoral. Prematurely enacting this policy would endanger immigrant families' livelihoods and irreparably harms our communities.
    I guess that the Unions are so hungry for dues and power that they will sell out their own country.
    So true, I just wish the people would wake up and smell the coffee. There money hungry well at least the top elites in the Unions.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06