Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

United state Government has 7000 new refugees

The refugee act. They get …
    Food stamps – free housing – free schooling- free English class –
    Free medical- free Job training- free job placement – and a loan from SBA
    I heard on the news that the united stats Government has 7000 new refugees
    From Iraq and they are planning to bring them into the USA.
    Check out your local Muslim church like the one in Dallas Texas.
    On there walls are anti Christian slogans. And in there Book it is an honor to kill a Christian. And to put fear in the hearts of the non believers.
    I would like to hear others view on this - I just think its the wrong thing to do

I don't agree with bringing people from Iraq here. Most of the country would qualify as refugees. Eveyrone is living in a war-torn country. Send aid instead.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: United state Government has 7000 new refugees

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Check out your local Muslim church like the one in Dallas Texas.
    On there walls are anti Christian slogans. And in there Book it is an honor to kill a Christian. And to put fear in the hearts of the non believers.
    I would like to hear others view on this - I just think its the wrong thing to do
    Its just worked out so well in Eurabia. Like we don't have enough problems....More Third Worlders from the mess of this administration.

Another gift courtesy of George W Bush.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Well here we go...the government for We The People doing anything and everything they can to screw things up more than they already have.

Where do you think the islamic/muslims will be dropped off: L.A.?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Food stamps – free housing – free schooling- free English class –
    Free medical- free Job training- free job placement – and a loan from SBA
    But we keep hearing from Bush and his Neo-Con stooges that the oil revenues from Iraq will provide for all their people's needs. Now we have to take them in and give them benefits that most Americans don't even qualify for?

As far as where they will move to, my hometown of El Cajon, CA, has a huge population of Iraqi refugees/exiles living here, at least 10,000-12,000, since way before the first Gulf War. This is the largest population of Iraqis in the U.S. outside of Dearborn, MI.

The ones living here own virtually every single liquor store in the county of San Diego and seem to provide for themselves quite capably. They even have their own elaborate and ornate Chaldean church here. Most all of them are not even Muslim but Chaldean, an Iraqi-Catholic denomination, who were persecuted and exiled by Saddam in the late 70's to early 80's. These people are quite friendly and peaceful, no problems at all from them from what I have seen, they are purely pro-America, anti-radical Muslim and staunch haters of Saddam since back when he was in power. If they bring in more of the Chaldean types there will probably not be a big problem, they do care for themselves and support America. But if these new refugees are going to be Sunnis or Shiites or freeloaders of any sect, I can see a potential issue there.

I have never seen any Iraqi grafitti, never heard of an Iraqi gang banger or even an Iraqi car thief, rapist, child molester, welfare cheat, home invasion robber, drive by shooter, etc., unlike the hell we have to live through caused by the hordes of Third World slime from south of the border. Heck, they even speak English, have driver's licenses and don't live 25 per one bedroom apartment. Compared to the masses of Mexican Nationals and Mexican illegal aliens living here and there's no question, I'd take the Iraqis over the Mexicans any day, as long as they support themselves and at least appreciate what we are doing for them, unlike the lawbreaking invaders we have to deal with now.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

It's the government I don't trust. They seem to want division in the U.S. more than unity. Hopefully, the elected officials will do something right for a change.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

So much for the family planning scam to control population growth.

The freeways are crowded and now they are wanting us to conserve gas.

Why aren't they being put in prison for aiding and abetting illegal aliens?

What more do they want from me?

Reptile09, I hope you are right, I don't mind anyone who is trying to assimilate and not a burden on the taxpayer and legal!

At the same time I also want our government to be responsible and set limits we just can not take in the whole world there has to be limits.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    The ones living here own virtually every single liquor store in the county of San Diego and seem to provide for themselves quite capably.
    Yeah, they probably purchased those liquor stores with the federal financial assistance that is not avialable to the general public.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn