Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The United States of America is all but a failed State

The United States of America is all but a failed State. There was a story the other day about Mexico was on the borderline of being a failed State....

Maybe so, maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

As an American ... just look around you

Gangs everywhere

Murders Daily

Drugs pouring across our Borders

Rapes occurring so much we are being desensitized

Corruption at the Local / State / Federal Government

Congress has been bought off by the Special Interests groups

The Senator’s are morons at Best

Our President is an absolute Village Idiot

Pelosi / Reid and most of the Democrat’s are so screwed in the head it’s scary

The Republican’s … what a bunch of Idiots for following Bush…. Now the G.O.P. try’s scare tactics saying if the Democrats get into office we will be attacked…. Hey G.O.P how bout you listen to your base.. we been telling you for years you were on the wrong track and you didn’t want to listen… enjoy the breadline as you get booted out of office

The Judges / Courts have lost their way. Some of the decisions they have come up with are goony goo goo at best

Taxation without Representation .. you tell me!

The continued devaluation of the Dollar... worth about 12 cents

We are in debt so deep that our Great, Great Grand Kids will be paying off this debt if this country lasts that long. I seriously doubt it will

Illegal Aliens just run across the border and the Department of Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff A.K.A Barney Fife just hasn’t got a clue

Foreigners from Special Interest Countries know we have incompetent leaders so they cross our southern border and the best our government can do is call them homegrown, so that if something bad does happen they don’t want the blame

America is all but a failed State, but getting there fast with our winning team in D.C.

What do you think America?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    THAT IS WHY WE MUST STAND UP AND LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE MUST STAND UP FOR IT!!! WE ARE THE ONES THAT WILL TURN THIS AROUND!!!

PLEASE TAKE ACTION AT:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html

One of the 'Worst" and most Un-Fair laws we should fight for imo . Disable the "Golden Retirement" package with health care the Hill gave themselves. Maybe let them have it after 3 terms if they can do a good job and last that long . But this package serves no real purpose except to Slap them on the back for a job will done , Which they haven't done !!
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

help our country

New Amnesty Plan In Congress!
    By Greg L | 16 May 2008 | Illegal Aliens, US Senate | 23 Comments

The Senate is considering an amnesty for illegal alien agricultural workers proposed by Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) that will grant 1.2 million illegal aliens and all their family members unconditional legal status. It’s time, once again, to make our voices heard and burn up the Senate switchboard. Amnesty for illegal aliens only encourages additional unlawful behavior and more illegal aliens.

From NumbersUSA:

DEAR FRIENDS,

On a 17-12 vote this afternoon, the Senate Appropriations Committee added Sen. Feinstein’s ag amnesty to the Iraq supplemental spending bill.

This bill could come up for a vote before the full Senate tomorrow.

Every phone of every Senator should be ringing off the hook as soon as I click SEND on this alert.

Please pick up your phone the minute you read this and call: 202-224-3121

Call the offices of both of your state’s U.S. Senators and tell them:

The Senate Appropriations Committee on Thursday afternoon committed an outrageous act of disrespect for our men and women in uniform and to the citizens of this country by attaching an illegal-alien amnesty to the Iraq spending bill.
    Urge the Senator to vote and work to strip the amnesty from the Iraq spending bill on the floor.
    You - or the Senator - may already oppose this spending bill. But if the Senator is inclined to vote YES on the Iraq bill, ask the Senator to definitely vote NO and send it back to committee if the amnesty is NOT stripped.
    There is no need for an amnesty to provide growers with workers. There already is an H-2A foreign ag worker program that provides growers with an unlimited number of temporary workers if the growers agree to pay a decent wage and ensure that they go home at the end of the season. Feinstein is just trying to protect the abysmally low wages and bad working conditions that farmworkers labor under.
    Here are additional talking points (and the names of your two Senators, plus additional phone numbers): http://www.numbersusa.com/phones?ID=10121

Expect that many staffers will either have no idea what is going on or will be lying to you. Some of you were reporting to us that Sen. Feinstein’s staffers were telling you that she had no intention of attaching an amnesty this afternoon at the precise time that the committee was voting on her proposal to attach!!!!!

Unless Senators see an outpouring of disgust and outrage similar to what you waged a year ago, they will interpret it to be safe to vote an amnesty this year.

Besides an estimated 1.2 million illegal alien ag workers, all the millions of illegal aliens in their families would apparently get an amnesty, also.

Good luck. You are the only force that stands between some semblance of the rule of law and massive rewards for illegal immigration.

I will take the Republicans any day over the Democrats. Both parties are corporate prostitutes but a once goood LABOR party has gone way far wacky left. Truman and Rooosevelt would not be Democrats in 2008!

Failed State...

I really hate to be gloom and doom...but the Great Experiment, has failed. Greed did us in. I'm really not sure that the American People want a return to the rule of law...the US Constitution. Even many on this thread don't want limited government. Ron Paul who is like a modern day Thomas Jefferson, was rejected. Ron Paul said in his book...The Revolution, that when he proposed Congress to DECLARE WAR like the constitution demands..(on going into Iraq) the chairman of the International Relations Committee responded by saying :

"There are things in the Constitution that have been overtaken by events, by time. Declaration of war is one of them. There are things that are no longer relevant to a modern society. We are saying to the president, Use your judgement. What you have proposed is inappropriate, anachronistic, it isn't done anymore."

Well, there you have it. What is listed in the Constitution "isnt' done anymore" in a modern society..in other words...we might as well hang a copy of the US Constitution up in a museum somewhere because the polecats in Washington have deemed it unuseful, archaic, antiquish and not effective in 2008. It's a dinasaur.

This mindset will be the demise of our country. Without this document, we have an oligarchy...i wonder what use there is to vote?

The idea of America is sound. However, over time, we failed the idea. Perhaps it expects too much of people who have never felt hunger or recognized the boot of tyranny on their necks.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Common sense is not an expectation to high for anyone to endeavor to.

No, but the idea of America does require a historical knowledge of where we've been and a belief system (ie. Western Civ) compatible with individual rights. At the moment our populace has neither, nor are those things pursued. We would rather watch American Idol.

Walter Lippmann's 'bewildered herd' attitude did not just materialize out of thin air. The elites could not have risen to such power without the indifference or misunderstanding of the masses.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Re: Failed State...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I really hate to be gloom and doom...but the Great Experiment, has failed. Greed did us in. I'm really not sure that the American People want a return to the rule of law...the US Constitution. Even many on this thread don't want limited government. Ron Paul who is like a modern day Thomas Jefferson, was rejected. Ron Paul said in his book...The Revolution, that when he proposed Congress to DECLARE WAR like the constitution demands..(on going into Iraq) the chairman of the International Relations Committee responded by saying :

"There are things in the Constitution that have been overtaken by events, by time. Declaration of war is one of them. There are things that are no longer relevant to a modern society. We are saying to the president, Use your judgement. What you have proposed is inappropriate, anachronistic, it isn't done anymore."

Well, there you have it. What is listed in the Constitution "isnt' done anymore" in a modern society..in other words...we might as well hang a copy of the US Constitution up in a museum somewhere because the polecats in Washington have deemed it unuseful, archaic, antiquish and not effective in 2008. It's a dinasaur.

This mindset will be the demise of our country. Without this document, we have an oligarchy...i wonder what use there is to vote?
    I hadn't heard this before , what the chairmen said to Paul . To me i feel if thats the chairs attitude he has to go . Not the Constitution . It still works and is very fuctional . But any rule of law can and is by-passed by corruption and greed . Americans need to vote for country and not just their own welfare and SS checks .
    90% of the blame lays with a Congress bought and sold 10 times over . Checks and balances out the door . no law works with that
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast