Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree

I agree that the Constitution is still the rule of law..but who am I ? Chopped liver! I have no power. We the people have allowed our power to be stripped from us...by the media, by corrupt politicians etc. We are living in a matrix..and too many are not willing to step outside their comfort zone to actually look at the evicence that we have been duped by a powerful and evil bunch of creeps with a very wicked agenda. I appreciate the efforts of those who are fighting the good fight. Our borders are un secured for a reason. The politicians, our representatives, are not willing to stand for what is right. They are concerned with the next election and sitting in the middle of the fence for re election's sake. At this point, I dont' trust any of them. I sure wish there was something good to be said..but the immigration problem is a sad state of affairs...and the politicians don't listen to the people anymore. Why should we have to continue to make incessent calls to congressmen and senate switchboards when they are fully aware that the people want something done about this mess. I am convinced that they are more concerned about finding sneaky ways to circumvent the Constitution and we the people rather than embracing the will of the people. Such a shame...and it's nearly impossible to know who to vote for because they all lie to get into office and then they do whatever the alternate government tells them to do. They are nothing but gutless wonders.

Please take action then against Sen. Feinstein's HUGE AgJobs amnesty scheme (amnesty for 1.35 MILLION illegal farm workers PLUS their families), which will surely exacerbate problems!

A vote by the full Senate may occur early next week.

Please leave messages and send faxes to Senators over the weekend.

Action thread here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-115596-100.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not sure if we're failed altogether, but I do see signs that we're sinking.

Here I go again with my nurse stories, but one patient stands out to me, along with all the illegals we take care of.

This one was a 54 year old woman who had just basically been on drugs, heroin, you name it -- and now is also so overweight she took a fall. So, she's in the hospital, can't and won't move, just wants to be given her "pain meds" due to all her "chronic pain" she's had for over 10 years and refuses all her tests, won't get out of bed, or even agreed to be bathed, preferring instead to just hang out and be waited on in the hospital, treating all of the nurses and doctors like utter crap -- and, due to whatever policies and laws we've got in place, there is nothing anyone can do about it -- she will receive absolutely NO punishment for her behavior, her lack of responsibility, her lack of work, nothing.

I mean, give me a BREAK -- she had a car accident or something 10 years ago, yet she's still on 3 or 4 different high powered pain meds DAILY AT HOME?? Why all these medications? What did people do before we had all of this stuff to just stay drugged 24/7?

I feel our society just rewards bad behavior, constantly with meds, perks, and benefits. We reward drug seekers, those who refuse to take care of their health, criminals, high school drops outs, welfare moms, illegals, underachievers, drunks, etc. -- and, at the same time, we penalize those who do the right thing, who take responsibility, who work and who contribute. A lot of of Americans are also dying off -- or at least a very high percentage. So, so many elderly with high cost health needs AND chronic diseases, dementia, etc. I see so many folks who are taking care of their aging parents, yet they themselves aren't doing so great either. It's just a dying society in my eyes.

Perhaps that's just what i see in the hospitals, but it's a slice of what's out there. Add to that your leftist young and we just have a country of kooks if you ask me. There are just no strong people out there anymore, save our American soldiers -- our strongest and most patriotic are just heading overseas to protect God knows what.

I my opinion, we need to get these military folks back, start repopulating this country with red blooded Americans, get them strong, raise them right again, return to family values and stop CODDLING all the bad behavior!!! We need to cut the liberal garbage of rewarding bad behavior and reward hard work and GOOD behavior. We also need to completely scrap our educational system and START OVER.

Just a bit of my own observations, for what it's worth. It will take something radical for it to ever happen, though -- people are such sheep nowadays, or mall zombies. No one stands up to bad behavior anymore -- we just excuse it somehow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12