Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unraveling Mystery...MATT, Free Trade Alliance,NAIPN

As you can tell by the time of this posting, I've been up and am up late.

I am not one to discount my gut instincts when there are far too many coincedences when I am looking at a situation. Tonight, I am finding to many of those strange connections to ignore, so I post them here.

Lionel Sosa...basically a second generation Mexican who has made a lot of money whom I had never heard of before until someone on this site made a post about MATT. org

I went to the site, and saw somethings that were ODD, not quite right. For instance, how did a site launch with so much public fanfare...spots on most major TV networks, advertising on the Lou Dobbs show, billboards, buses, print media and radio...we are talking MILLIONS of dollars in costs.
    When I searched, the only thing available on the money trail was that MATT was being funded by a small group of private businessmen who at this time wished to be SECRET.

In doing research, something rang ODD when I learned that Lionel Sosa was intimately involved with the Bush family, and worked on both Bush Jr and Sr campaigns for president, and in fact was/is credited with delivering the Hispanic vote for George Bush in the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections...yet, when question on a FOX affliate in San Francisco about the launch of MATT, he insists said organization has no political agenda, thougn he admits said organization was planning on using the site to create policy papers to put into the hands of government employees both here in America, and in Mexico in the hopes of SHAPING policy.

As I searched, the name L. Brent Gilmore came up, and that lead me to discover a work shop conference held jointly by MATT and the Free Trade Alliance...again perplexing....no political agenda, new organization, and yet already CO-HOSTING a very PRICY event with a who's who of important people in and out of government as presentors! Also, just who was/is this Free Trade Alliance.

The Free Trade Alliance turns out to the Free Trade Alliance San Antonio Texas. Now, I could spend HOURS filling you in on what I found on this organization, but one thing instantly set every alarm bell in my old bones to ringing! Imagine MY SURPRISE when through the Free Trade Alliance Site I am led to ... drum roll please...NAIPN, or North American Inland Ports Network....you know, the one that is planning on openning up a SUPER HIGHWAY from Mexico to Canada. NAIPN and FTA (Free Trade Alliance) are very intimately interdependent, both sites cross linking to one another, members of one being members of the other.

Mere chance that MATT, a non-profit group whose sole purpose seems to be cross border cooperation between Mexico and America, and organization that WANTS TO BREAK DOWN BARRIERS just happens to lead me right to NAIPN! I don't think it is chance, and I would venture to say tracking down the funding of MATT would raise some SERIOUS EYEBROWS in the National Press. I want to explore and investigate this further, and if anyone here is up to a treasure hunt, private message me and lets start SEARCHING and see what we can find.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Pinto,

This makes my head hurt!

This whole "non-profit" scam is really burning me up. The only reason they are turning into NPs is to collect money from donors. Who in the heck would want to donate to that cause? It's not like starving children or save the whales. It's really fatten up the big boys. I think it is abuse of the non-profit status. It's a way for them to do business, collect money without sales and get tax exemptions. It's pretty corrupt in my book.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie....I think this is far bigger than just going Non-Profit to make a few bucks.

I believe MATT is part of a bigger plan to sell America on the North American Alliance, and that said organizations funding is coming from many who are backing and creating the hugh FREE TRADE CORRIDOR that runs right though the HEARTLAND of America.

Just a hunch, but think a good one.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Dixie....I think this is far bigger than just going Non-Profit to make a few bucks.

I believe MATT is part of a bigger plan to sell America on the North American Alliance, and that said organizations funding is coming from many who are backing and creating the hugh FREE TRADE CORRIDOR that runs right though the HEARTLAND of America.

Just a hunch, but think a good one.
    PINTO
    great work! I'll wager on your "gut instinct!" Don't think we need a tank to fall on our heads to see the big picture. {personally, I've learned not to believe in coincidences}

This is taking a page out of the moveon.org/soros playbook. 2 bad sides fighting for power using the same underhanded methods leaving the American people swinging in the wind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agreed! great work! You are spot on here. Big money and lobbyist to undermine American sovereignty and push for The SPP. We are nothing but workers to them. America and the American way mean little to these bastards. Cheap workers and ultimately a world view is what they are after.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

There is a pro-Alipac message, 2nd message down
    http://www.matt.org/Discussions/tabid/8 ... fault.aspx
    Wonder how long it will take the mods over there to ban him?

Hi Pinto Bean,

RE:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pintobean
    advertising on the Lou Dobbs show,...
    How is it that a pro-illegal organization can advertise on Lou Dobbs - or does he have no control over the advertising?

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

2nd wrote
    [quote:20au5nvg]PINTO
    great work! I'll wager on your "gut instinct!" Don't think we need a tank to fall on our heads to see the big picture. {personally, I've learned not to believe in coincidences}
    [/quote:20au5nvg]

I agree with you re gut feelings, and also don't believe in coincidence.

Coto, IMO Dobbs probably has nothing to do with the advertising side of his show. That's USUALLY what happens with business.

Boy, I wish I could put off this move for a month, but this issue will probably just get busier!!

Keep up the good work!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

We need to find out if George Soros is involved in any of this, since he advocates for open borders and he hates Bush...if we could find out he is actually helping to further the N. American Union and the Super Hwy...that would tie him to Bush and others, don't you think?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    We need to find out if George Soros is involved in any of this, since he advocates for open borders and he hates Bush...if we could find out he is actually helping to further the N. American Union and the Super Hwy...that would tie him to Bush and others, don't you think?
    MOOSE
    Soros is very involved {behind the scenes} in the UN and international OPEN BORDERS.
    His hand can be found behind much that is evil.......and much that is directed at dismantling the USofA. He's been using his Billions of $$$ for decades and has gained much ground. His big screw-up came with moveon.org---that's when the cat really jumped out of the bag and he became more exposed.

They all want the same POWER, just different power brokers.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    MOOSE
    Soros is very involved {behind the scenes} in the UN and international OPEN BORDERS.
    His hand can be found behind much that is evil.......and much that is directed at dismantling the USofA. He's been using his Billions of $$$ for decades and has gained much ground. His big screw-up came with moveon.org---that's when the cat really jumped out of the bag and he became more exposed.

They all want the same POWER, just different power brokers.
    Yes, I know, but if we could find a link of Soros to Someone in the Bush adm., this would blow up big time!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast